“Delivery”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 December 2015

We ordered a delivery from Tiani's during a recent stay in Tampa. Their menu was in our guest room at our hotel and we chose to order from them because their menu had a decent variety. My son ordered cheese fries and chicken tenders. I ordered a large garden salad. The process were reasonable and I had hoped the hotel had placed the menus in their rooms because they thought it was a good option for their guests.

The delivery took about 45 minutes and the food was hot upon arrival. The portions were large and I thought the food was good. The only thing that surprised me was that the "garlic bread" that came with the salad was a dried out bread stick.

I would recommend this restaurant for a quick meal.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Yeah the price is right, but the pizza was gross! I guess we should have stuck with a known pizza outfit. It was limp, soggy and barely cut, we had to cut and rip pieces off.

1  Thank Janine L
Reviewed 5 October 2015

I waited over 2 hours for my pizza which was cold after receiving it. I ordered two pizzas one of them was a Steak one, it was cold but edible, the second pizza was a typical pepperoni and it was burnt to a crisp. They even tried to cover up the black spots by drizzling Parmesan cheese over it. Real Classy. The worst part is when the guy delivered it instead of even apologizing at all he said "why did you order from us" I was mortified, the driver was obviously not happy he had to deliver it to the location and then I asked him if he had change and said yes but then asked me to make change instead! What? I was so aggravated by his customer service I didn't even want to eat the pizza anymore! We called and asked for a manager and just simply asked for our money back and he would not give it back! He kept cutting me off saying no he'll bring another pizza, why would I want another pizza, i just wanted my money back! I waited 2 hours for another pizza! That I didn't even eat!
Would not recommend this place to anyone!!

1  Thank Samantha C
Reviewed 17 May 2015

Ordered gyros, fries, steak & cheese sandwich. The gyro pita was soggy, and looked barely cooked, fries were soggy, and the steak was actually ground meat, and delivery took over the time told on the phone.

Reviewed 16 May 2015 via mobile

This place is a disgusting joke. I didn't even want another taste if this piece of garbage pizza from this place. The health department and better business bureau need to investigate this place. I phoned the manager who obviously doesn't have any class of business sense. I guess any idiot can try and pass off making a pizza. Argued that the pizza was sliced , nope. Full pieces that were disgustingly soggy and tasteless. NEVER AGAIN ! Thank God I won't ever order again from this place. I will let everyone I know here and everywhere to stay away from Tiani's garbage and save your money. Gas station pizza is better than this dump

Been to Tiani's Pizza? Share your experiences!