All reviews front desk club floor fifth floor the hard rock casino restaurant staff breakfast buffet great customer service lobby bar the shuttle driver enjoyed my stay free shuttle busch gardens janya balcony brandon edith tiffany
Reviewed 4 April 2018

today....last minute booking and was able to get an upgrade as well........Denise at the front desk took care of me with a smile and made sure my stay tonight was as smooth as can be .
clean hotel and quite lounge ...very relaxing .. If Denise ever reads this.
.You deserve a raise ! great customer care.

Room tip: 5th floor VIP level
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on the Sheraton Tampa Brandon on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We love Denise and she is one of our stars! I hope you enjoyed our recent renovations including the guest rooms, guest corridors, and the pool! We hope you come back soon!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed in this hotel for around 5 days, everybody was very nice and helpful, the food from the restaurant was great and the employees were awesome people. Specially a very nice lady named Sherlyan. Thank you very much.

Room tip: Stay in a room far from the lobby if you want complete silence.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Scott S, General Manager at Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on the Sheraton Tampa Brandon on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We love Sherlyan! I hope you enjoyed our recent renovations including the guest rooms, guest corridors, and the pool! We hope you come back soon!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this Sheraton Hotel while we were waiting to take a cruise. Great choice. Front desk were very professional. Ivette and Shelly the host at the club room were awesome. These girls were very courteous and went out of their way to make you feel special. These are two very special people. Will stay here in the future because of the hospitality
ALAN

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on the Sheraton Tampa Brandon on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and you enjoyed the club floor! Shelly and Ivette are amazing! I hope you enjoyed our recent renovations including the guest rooms, guest corridors, and the pool! We hope you come back soon!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We were in town for college tours, this was our 1st time @ this Sheraton. I enjoyed our time, the rooms were very suitable, we were on the 4th floor across from vending room w/ microwave. The hotel location was perfect, easy access to I-75. Although I booked my reservation through 3rd party, Tifa still treated me like the SPG member that I am. One month prior to our arrival, I called to ask questions, she was very knowledgeable & informative. She actually remembered me when I checked in & the purpose for our trip. Her coworkers Denise & Stephanie have a good sense of humor. Thank you ladies for the quick laughter. I will definitely return in the future.

Room tip: Rooms 457 facing the west parking lot is quiet, we couldn't hear any outside noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on the Sheraton Tampa Brandon on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Tifa is one of our stars! I hope you enjoyed our recent renovations including the guest rooms, guest corridors, and the pool! We hope you come back soon!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed on 3/29/18 and everything was great! The room on the 5th floor was clean and had everything we needed EXCEPT a USB plug in.. I never take my charger for my Iphone to any hotel and will just plug my lightening cord into the USB ports provided in the hotels..I cannot believe with a hotel of this nature they can’t even provide a cheap wall one that you only have to plug into an outlet and get access to 3 to 4 ports! Luckily for me a nice guest I met at breakfast happened to have a spare one.

On another note, We had a wonderful waitress for breakfast on the 5th floor named Ivette! Big Kutos to this waitress who went above and beyond to meet everyone’s needs

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 4 star review on the Sheraton Tampa Brandon on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for the feedback about USB ports. Most clock radios have them in the rooms as we continue to convert. I hope you enjoyed our recent renovations including the guest rooms, guest corridors, and the pool! We hope you come back soon!!!