3,354 results
All reviews nature walk the main hotel oystercatchers restaurant nature preserve oysters close to the airport beautiful property lobby bar room service self parking corner room business meeting very nice hotel business hotel clearwater beach international plaza free shuttle
Reviewed 2 February 2017

We were at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay for a wedding the middle of January and you would never know that there were other wedding receptions taking place that weekend. It takes a well run machine to make this happen. I was excited to be upgraded to the "quiet" floor as weddings and hotels can mean lots of noise at night. We were pleasantly surprised to hear absolutely no noise both nights. I only gave 4 out of 5 as we simply did not have time to take advantage of all the amenities, so I had nothing to rate other than a beautiful room, fantastic and pleasant staff and quiet at night. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2017

We just returned from a long weekend at this venue where we attended a weekend seminar. Our room was overlooking the bay. It was large, clean, comfortable and well kept. The staff was always helpful and smiling. We were offered, at check in, the opportunity to take advantage of dining on the 12th floor in the grand cru club which offered breakfast, then drinks all day long and food between 5 pm and 8 pm which was more than sufficient for a light dinner. At $40 for the day/room it was an excellent value. Not so sure we would have paid $75, which is what we were told was the 'normal' rate. The food was delicious and the staff more than accomodating.

I think the greatest surprise was the lunch that we had, at our seminar, over the weekend. There were somewhere between 600 and 700 people attending. We were ushered to an outdoor, fully tented pavilion where we were greeted warmly by the staff each day. There were two buffet lines that had fresh, hot, high quality foods. the lines moved quickly and everyone was fed in, to my mind, record time. Outstanding job!
If I lived in that area and needed to have some sort of banquet there would be no hesitation to book the Hyatt.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for business and found it to be a beautiful hotel with a fantastic view. I was upgraded the people at front desk were great! The problem was I was so busy at work I didn't get a chance to enjoy pool or any of the great restaurants. Next time!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I just stayed here for a seminar. The hotel is well kept and with a very nice campus. I had a beautiful view of the bay and enjoyed my stay. The staff was very responsive to my needs. I highly recommend!

Stayed: January 2017