“the best calzone”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 16 March 2018

My wife and I were in Ybor City for a meeting and decided to stop into Tampa Bay Brewery for dinner afterwards. We have eaten there before but it had been a while. I really enjoy some of their beers and have always had a good meal but the Calzone I had was superb! It had to be the best Calzone I have ever eaten. The portion was huge, the crust is delicious and the ingredients were awesome. I would definitely recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,120)

Reviewed 15 March 2018

we had a bunch or appetizers calzones and drinks . The staff was really friendly and made great suggestions for food and drink .

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Tampa Bay Brewing Company has a nice patio in the heart of historical Ybor City. Patio is pet friendly and your furry friends even have their own menu! This is a welcomed addition. Food is great and the prices are very reasonable. Desserts are huge - especially the cheese cake. Excellent beer. Friendly staff. Great job TBBC!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We visited the Tampa Bay Brewing Company this weekend while in Tampa for an event. The place gets really busy on Saturdays, so keep that in mind. The beer selection is good, not excellent or so big for a brewing, but good. We love raft beer and were expecting a longer selection. The food is a little overpriced, we had the chicken and $18 for ok fried chicken was a little too much, but on the other hand, the ahi tuna was $14 and totally worth it. We liked it in general and will definitely go back when in town.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

After walking around the Ybor section of Tampa we chose here for our dinner and we were happy we did. The beer was very good and the food was better. Of the meals we enjoyed I’d recommend the bacon wrapped meatloaf and pizza dough wrapped burger. Both were different than we’ve had elsewhere and very good. Service was friendly and attentive. I’d certainly go back.

Been to Tampa Bay Brewing Company? Share your experiences!