“Cool place, great environment, ok food. ”

Tampa Bay Brewing Company
Ranked #30 of 2,622 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We visited the Tampa Bay Brewing Company this weekend while in Tampa for an event. The place gets really busy on Saturdays, so keep that in mind. The beer selection is good, not excellent or so big for a brewing, but good. We love raft beer and were expecting a longer selection. The food is a little overpriced, we had the chicken and $18 for ok fried chicken was a little too much, but on the other hand, the ahi tuna was $14 and totally worth it. We liked it in general and will definitely go back when in town.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,119)

Reviewed 11 March 2018

After walking around the Ybor section of Tampa we chose here for our dinner and we were happy we did. The beer was very good and the food was better. Of the meals we enjoyed I’d recommend the bacon wrapped meatloaf and pizza dough wrapped burger. Both were different than we’ve had elsewhere and very good. Service was friendly and attentive. I’d certainly go back.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

A great place to sample some brews and enjoy some good food. We ordered off of their daily specials menu and had the seafood tacos, which were huge and delicious. You will find just about everything on their menu, for picky eaters too, from chicken, calzones, pizza to seafood and burgers. They can seat 2 people to a large group.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We had a get together , and the food was hot, large portions , and the fish was fresh . Maryann was a great server you should request her , she was a lot of fun . My fish and chips was huge and one of the best I’ve had in my travels , go and enjoy !

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We always get excited when we get to try food we saw on Diners, Drive ins, and Dives on the Food Network. Sometimes they are fantastic and sometimes they aren’t worth the hype...this is one that we were pleasantly surprised with! The beer cheese appetizer was delicious. I feel like this is a restaurant where I can go and enjoy and get full on the appetizers alone. However, I had to try the meatloaf that Guy tried on the show and I’m so glad I did! The flavor and texture of the meat was so perfect, and the gravy just set it over the top. My husband ordered the fish and although it wasn’t on tv it was top notch as well. My son ordered a calzone that was bigger than his head and one of the best I’ve ever tasted. He also had the homemade root beer which was old fashioned and perfect. There are just so many good flavor options here I don’t see how anyone could be disappointed!

Been to Tampa Bay Brewing Company? Share your experiences!