“Okay brewery in Ybor City location”

Tampa Bay Brewing Company
Ranked #30 of 2,621 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Came here with my wife and young son - the servers were polite and courteous and the ambiance is good. However, I felt the menu was pretty lacking, and service was SLOW - we literally ordered a couple of personal pizzas on a slow night and it took almost an hour. The local brewed beers were pretty good - though I wasn't able to find one I liked. Prices are fairly reasonable for they offer. I may have given a higher rating if not for the slow service, but also felt that the food was only so-so as well. I think you can do better if looking for place to eat here.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,118)

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The beer is good but the food was not. My burger was pretty dry and not very tasty. One other person on our party returned his shepards pie because the meat was so greasy.I would recommend the beer but be wary of the food.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Always like to visit local brewery this one have a good selection. I took a tasting plank and go with lither one and 2 limited edition. I took a pizza was good but was more there for beer and appreciate what I taste. Red eye amber and reef donkey session was my favorite one.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

I am surprised about the ranking of this brewery. We stopped for lunch this week and were not impressed. The service was slow although they weren't busy. My sandwich was so tall, it was impossible to eat. It ended up more of a salad than a sandwich. Needless to say, we will seek out a different place next time we are in Ybor City.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

No wonder this place comes up in virtually any list for best bar, brewery and restaurant in Tampa!!! I mean, it is not an amazing restaurant but when you add everything (service, decor, ambiance, beer selection and quality, and yes, food) it is definitely one of the best places in Tampa.

There are so many messages and articles to look at that you spend hours going through everything which makes it an interesting place.

I had the 15th street burger and it was delicious!!!

When in Tampa, you got to stop at Tampa Bay Brewing Co...you will not regret it!!!

Been to Tampa Bay Brewing Company? Share your experiences!