“Just what you would expect”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #978 of 2,753 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The chicken, biscuits, green beans and smashed potatoes were all good. I'm sure food is pretty much the same at every Popeyes location. The staff was nice and patient. I'd never been before and was not sure what level of spicy I wanted, what dipping sauce to choose or which sides dishes to choose. I liked it all. It is nothing special but the chicken was cooked just right so it wasn't dry. I noticed other people said staff was slow. They didn't immediately notice me at the counter at 5:30 pm but were very helpful once they came to take my order

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 4 November 2016

Popeyes is and excellent fast food restaurant. they have and extensive assortment of dishes and frequently offer different dishes for a short period. The really popular ones they bring back. Popeyes is the only fast food restaurant that I have ever been to that goes out of their way to assist you in paying for you meal if you happen to over order, don't have as much cash as you thought you did, or if you forgot you credit card. I love that chicken from Popeyes, particularly when it is nice and spicy. And please add a large side of red beans and rice.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 5 February 2015

Chicken is good but staff seems to be lost one hand don't know what the other is doing even when it's not really busy.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 4 February 2015

It is nice to be travelling and get consistent food these days from a big chain! The service was quick, accurate and polite. The chicken is the chicken....my favorite anywhere I go.

Date of visit: January 2015

Been to Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen? Share your experiences!