“What happened”

Add it.
Dunkin Donuts-Baskin Robin
Ranked #46 of 54 Bakeries in Tampa
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Have been to this shop many times.however to day was diffrent,much diffrent.first of all waited 14 min for our breakfast sandwich,we had coffee cola task with were way to strong and not that sweet.but the real bummer was the couple next to our table killed a cockroach.we won't be back.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

I just wanted to comment on the wonderful service I received at the 10960 Cross Creek Blvd Tampa, FL location today Sunday June 10th by a young man. He provided excilant customer service and went out of his way to offer the best experience. I am upset that I did not ask for his name but I am now a loyal customer because of him. Hopefully he is rewarded for his outstanding dedication to bringing my simple joy to life.