“Good food, good price”

Applebee's
Ranked #1,405 of 2,706 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Nice food and accommodating to food allergies and preferences. Reasonable price for food and drink - 2 for 1 on a range of drinks and cocktails

Reviewed 7 August 2014

I used to love the steaks at Applebee's. Their summer specials looked yummy, so i took my sister out for her birthday. I ordered the steak and shrimp combo. Never (outside school cafeteria food) have I had a worse meal. The "steak" was tough, tasteless and cooked wrong. The shrimp dish was over pasta, but no sauce. They forgot to serve the lettuce wedge salad. My sister said her hamburger tasted like Wendy's. The Apple dessert was cloyingly sweet and made us both sick. At lunch in a busy part of town, Fowler and 59th, there were almost no customers. I can see why.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

my first date with the one who is my husband today..was here...but besides hat...i can say that the place offers good variation in the menu, a friendly staff and a clean and nice environment...i recommend this applebee's location.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

Same concept of chili's but a better happy hour. High calorie food that's why i don't frequent it much.

Reviewed 6 October 2012

Good value, fairly good food, and good service. Portions were plentiful. When on affixed expense account, it was a good value.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!