“Never Sonic'd before .....”
Review of Sonic Drive-In

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #1,493 of 2,706 Restaurants in Tampa
Description: Experience unique, drive-in dining with made-to-order food and more than 1.3 million drink combinations.
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This was my first experience with eating at sonic . We pulled up and figured out the menu ... figured out how to order ... food came ... girl left ... order was short the fries . Couldn't get anyone thru the intercom and had to hunt them down inside to get the fries . After all that the food was actually pretty good on a fast food scale which we rarely do . Burger onion rings, fries and chili dog .. all good . I would go again .

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Good cheap option other then eating at airport. Order of the value menu to save a bunch. Junior double cheese was huge and cheap. Took about ten minutes to get order and sat outside at table.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I love the food, I just don't really care for arriving for lunch and not getting my food before dinner time. I don't really understand why it is always such a production to get a burger and a drink. It is a rather simple process one would think but clearly a concept not yet realized here. Maybe one day I will go back, but until then, I will continue down the road to someone else.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Not happy with the service here. Sat for over 10 minutes at one of their ordering kiosks - - we would press the red button and it would tell us basically: "hold on, we'll get back to you," then after a few minutes the button would light back up and say "Press for Service." After trying that a few times, we gave up and got in the drive thru. After 10 more minutes without being acknowledged we drove off. We saw employees, and they advertised as being 24 hours, so we know they were open - - ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR CUSTOMERS! Burger King down the street was just fine :) (evening 2-25-17)

Reviewed 20 November 2015

Great variety of breakfast offerings. I wasn't even aware Sonic had breakfasts. It was quick, convenient, and delicious.

Been to Sonic Drive-In? Share your experiences!