“Authentic Italian food and atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles

La Terrazza Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 2,311 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: USD 21 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Historic Ybor
Tampa, Florida
“Authentic Italian food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

My husband and I finally went to dinner at La Terrazza after many people recommended it. We are so glad we went! As soon as we walked in the door we were greeted like we were the only people there. The hostess was warm and friendly and welcoming. She was very knowledgeable of the menu too . Our waiter soon came to take our order and he was very helpful with any questions we had. I ordered the mushroom ravioli and my husband had chicken parmesan. I think those were actual specials for the night. My husband thought his dish was good. Mine was amazing! I was worried about having it be too rich but it was delicious and creamy without being drowned in sauce. We didn't have appetizers that night or dessert but we are definitely going back again. This time we'll make sure we try appetizers and desserts. I can't say enough good things about or waiter but he is from Italy and was so friendly and attentive. Great place for a nice dinner with wonderful customer service!

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Paola1_11

Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent Italian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2012

While walking down the streets of Y'Bor City we asked for recomendations from the locals and they did not let s down. La Terrazza is a top notch italian restaurant. Great specials and terrific wine at fair pricing. I wolud go again next time I visit for sure.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank Gene63
Tierra Verde, Florida
“Best Italian in Tampa Bay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2011

We came upon La Terrazza by chance and absolutely loved it. The meal was authentic, the staff was delightful and if you grab an outdoor table on a Saturday evening you'll be treated to a wonderful people watching experience.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank Nvar1
Clearwater, Florida
“Like coming home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2011

Dined here several times. My favorite Italian Restaurant in the Tampa Bay Area. Whether it is fish chicken, or meat the chef/owner know exactly how to prepare and present it. The staff is friendly and accommodating without being overbearing. But the food, the food is exquisite.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank jleo71
Tampa, Florida
“What dining should be...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2011

We love the food, the atmosphere, and service. My wife and I take out-of-town guests to La Terrazza and I use it frequently for business lunches. The people I take then use it for the same events. Luigi and Maria make you feel like you are part of the family. The dining room is quiet enough to talk and unique enough to spark conversation. The food is always great, particularly the garlic mussels for appetizer. Just wish they were available more often. It is as good or better than several places I have eaten in the Little Italy section of New York. If you happen to order a meal you don't care for, go back and order something else. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank jbrent

Been to La Terrazza Restaurant? Share your experiences!