“Who closes at 8 on a friday night?”
Review of Thai Gourmet Market - CLOSED

Thai Gourmet Market
Price range: USD 10 - USD 19
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

In town for a conference, used google maps to find and after relaxing a bit after driving all day, headed out for dinner. Arrived at 7:50, they close at 8???!. Left quite disappointed until I found Thai sa-moot. Once you have a taste for Thai, it must be fed.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful experience at this local family restaurant and left wanting more. Drinks, appetizers, and entrées were of the best quality (such as real gulf shrimp) as well as the friendly and accommodating staff. The owners came by the table multiple times to check on our party and even gave us a jar of their signature peanut sauce (which is phenomenal) to try at home. Everyone there cares about the kind of food they are serving and takes great care and ownership to make sure that you leave feeling great. We will definitely be back soon!

1  Thank Sara R
Reviewed 3 October 2016

My wife and I had dinner here last week. She had the Chicken Coconut Soup & the Pad Thai and I had the Drunken Noodles & Chicken with Green Curry. Both were excellent- very fresh and flavorful. The pad Thai was the best I ever had. To complete our meal we both had the crème Brule and it was delicious!
We have tried other Thai restaurants in the area and none compare to Thai Gourmet Market. It is the best Thai food in the Tampa area. The service was good and meals reasonably priced. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody and we do plan on returning soon.

1  Thank moneil8306
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

While on a family trip, we decided to try Thai Market based on their excellent reviews. The atmosphere is crisp and quaint with subtle decor. The ingredients are fresh and portions are more than ample. The owner and chef both stopped by the table and everyone was so friendly. The food was excellent. I had the panang curry, my husband had the pad thai and my kids split the chicken satay. They also offer cooking classes and I will try to plan our next trip around them. We will be back!

1  Thank Courtfsu
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I live close by the market so I've eaten here several times and I think it's fine for take out when you're not in the mood to cook, but I really haven't had anything there that knocked my socks off. It also has a VERY limited menu. I like the pad Thai and ginger chicken the best but both could use a bigger kick of flavor. The pad Thai lacks any sort of heat (even when I've asked for medium) and the ginger needs more ginger!! Their dumplings are good but I don't think I've met a dumpling I don't like . Don't do the lemongrass creme brûlée it is super weird. So in summary, good enough if you live close by but I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here.