“A little wait but great food”
Review of Thai Gourmet Market - CLOSED

Thai Gourmet Market
Price range: USD 10 - USD 19
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
Reviewed 2 July 2016

This is a little family restaurant. There are only a few tables but the ingredients are fresh and the wait is well worth it. The entrance is a little difference but we really enjoyed the food. Don'T EXPECT A WORLD CLASS EXPERIENCE BUT SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE FLAVORS.

1  Thank Nick C

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

So a cute little place with a nice atmosphere but the server seemed a bit put off by us coming in a different door although the door said "ENTRANCE" in 8 inch letters. She also seemed perturbed that we requested a 4 top table so we could side side by side. So we ordered drinks but no appetizer as at @$10 an appetizer for lunch and mid teens for the lunch items it came across as excessive. My beautiful wife had the green curry and I had the Panang curry. The Panang curry tasted different than ANY Panang curry I've ever tasted in a good way. I tasted coconut milk over the usually overpowering peanut taste of most Thai places. The Thai tea was good. The ice water came with little to no ice. So good food, average service, and below average pricing equates to we tried it, it's was ok, not going out of our way to go back. A lunch menu and a friendly demeanor could really turn this experience around.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Start with the freshest ingredients, serve them in an inviting, relaxing dining area, add in excellent service, and this place is a hit! On my second stop in, we ordered dumplings, pad Thai, and chicken with mixed vegetables. The first time, we enjoyed the Panang curry with chicken, and the basil chicken special. Everything has such lovely aroma, and there is sensory overload on taste. The teas are also fantastic and refreshing, so make sure to try one. I pleaded with our server to ask if I could purchase some salad dressing; it was that scrumptious. I lucked out and was able to take some of the dressing home to share with family, who loved it! Highly suggest you try this place. Nicest people serving tempting tasty dishes!

2  Thank Androcat
Reviewed 19 April 2016

I had never had Thai food before it was truly delicious.Would go every Friday night if I could talk the girls into it.

2  Thank mimipat72
Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

This little restaurant serves up some seriously amazing Thai dishes. So glad I stopped in. Just found my favorite place to eat.

1  Thank Jeff M