“don't remember”

Add it.
Samba Room
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 21 April 2014

i don't even remember going here so that should tell you how good it was. i can't provide feedback on food or service

Reviewed 14 June 2013

This is a good place to go after a movie at CineBistro. I love the music - Sinatra and Bennett - and the food is delicious.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

The experience was okay. I had a good time. Good atmosphere and the drinks were pretty good. However, the waiter decided to give himself an extra $10 tip on my bill above what I tipped him. When I called to complain, I was assured it would get fixed. That didn't happen. I had to go to my credit card company to dispute the charge. That was far too much of a hassle to give it a good review.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

I'll start with sharing the challenges we had just trying to make a reservation. They aren't on open table and when we called several times there was no answer. We left a message with a request for reservations and a call back but never received one. Finally, after several more calls someone picked up and took our reservation. We arrived with friends and were seated inside. Most of the inside seating is closed due to renovations which are still underway. I was confused why they were still renovating since the restaurant was closed for several months following Ceviche moving out. They are renovating the main dinning room which means very limited seating options. Sitting inside means you are bombarded by very loud dance music which really spoils any mood, the lighting is so low you can't read the menus at all. Everyone had out their phones using them as flashlights, so you are screwed if you didn't bring one. Here is the confusing part while the restaurant facilities are horrible the Tapas we ordered was really tasty. One complaint was that we ordered the clams and chorizo with tomato sauce and were provided with one crostini for 4 people.. When I asked for more bread I was told they didn't have bread but would bring more crostini's ..after 3 more requests and one server saying the have no bread service the crostini appeared. You have to have bread to dunk into the sauce..how chintzy not to provide it. The sangria was good. There is a sign out front that says "Voted best restaurant", by who? The owner? As the evening moved along the interior seating by the bar and dance floor turned into a disco, talk about crushing any pleasurable dinning experience - we left as soon as we could, vowing not to return. This was a huge disappointment and a major bummer to have this place replace Ceviche...thankfully Ceviche didn't move too far away. Hopefully owner Gordon Davis will correct this travesty of a fine dining.

Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

Never before have I been so shocked by the service and food. Food was delivered to table guests up to one hour apart. Wine list looked good but they didnt have any of it in stock. The manager, Steve, said he was too busy to hear our complaint. When pressed for a anticdote, he said he did not care. What an awful evening.