“Great sushi bar and nice family friendly location with outdoor seating”

Zen Bistro Grill & Sushi
Ranked #402 of 2,622 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This location has been opened for a long time and offers a consistent serving of delicious sushi, while also catering to bar-goers and those with pets who want to eat outdoors in the covered patio. The management is great and the atmosphere is really laid back. This restaurant is in an upscale community called Westchase and if you are lucky enough to live in Westchase, you are walking distance to Zen.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Being one to have tried sushi from numerous places, I have found the best so far.
First I have to say finding Zen Bistro was a little hard, they do not mention that they are in a mall location which they are. Follow your gps and you will arrive at the nternational Plaza Mall in front of a valet parking service. Park and go past the valet area and turn right by Taps. The Zen Bistro is straight ahead.
We were greeted quickly and very friendly staff!!
The food was the best sushi I have ever tried. Comapred to other sushi places I found Zen very reasonably priced and you get a lot of food.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The food was fresh and fantastic. My entree (korean bbq beef)was cooked perfectly with the right amount of rice and plenty of Korean beef that was tender and juicy. The service was excellent. Our server was professional, courteous and a pleasure to interact with.

We ordered with ease and received our food relatively quickly. The whole dining experience was great.

This makes for a great lunch spot especially for conducting a quick business lunch.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I was lucky enough to live within walking distance of this place when I lived in tampa. I moved out of state, but still keep coming back!! Their drinks are fantastic and the atmosphere is just perfect for a swanky sushi date.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

The food was awesome I tried the Infiniti within roll it was excellent. I also had another roll can't remember what it was but also delicious had yellowfin cut up on top loved it. Also had chilled sake unfiltered. Staff was super nice and attentive. Very fresh food. I would recommend I plan to go back again.