“Favorite sushi spot”

Zen Bistro Grill & Sushi
Ranked #416 of 2,732 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

I was lucky enough to live within walking distance of this place when I lived in tampa. I moved out of state, but still keep coming back!! Their drinks are fantastic and the atmosphere is just perfect for a swanky sushi date.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

The food was awesome I tried the Infiniti within roll it was excellent. I also had another roll can't remember what it was but also delicious had yellowfin cut up on top loved it. Also had chilled sake unfiltered. Staff was super nice and attentive. Very fresh food. I would recommend I plan to go back again.

Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Good variety. Excellent service

While visiting tampa we went to this restaurant. Not the best sushi rest, but it did met all expectations

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

We are finishing our meal as I write this. The food and ambiance are excellent with very large portions. The servers are really not good at all and very "flakey". Not crowded at all but waited 10 minutes for a wine and soda to be brought out. Service improved after that but anything but attentive.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

The ambiance is pretty good. It's a nice place but the staff is not the nicest. Our waitress had blue hair but, was not the sweetest when we asked for a table of 6 outside. When we saw her frustration, we kindly told her we would sit anywhere. She brought the menus and we ordered but she was aggravated about separate checks. The sushi was a little over priced but at least they had a nice happy hour menu.

Been to Zen Bistro Grill & Sushi? Share your experiences!