All reviews guys burgers the hard rock casino fair grounds mid florida concert venue wing house directly across the street room was clean would stay here again free breakfast the breakfast area irma rates bugs cruise
Reviewed 30 March 2018

The motel needs updating. It was a stop for truck drivers and others. This was not a motel I would take my wife to. It was fine for my adult son and I on a Spring Training Trip close to the casino. Breakfast was fair at best.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1039MGR, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018

The room was run down with water stains on ceiling, there was a large red juice stain on carpet, and a musty smell in the room. Aside from that the room was clean, the bathroom was clean as well. The guy at the front desk was super friendly, and informative. The dog walk area is not well lit at night.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1039MGR, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thanks for your feedback the staff will be glad to hear about your stay with us. Sincerely, 1039MGR

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Was a fine hotel & accommodations. very clean & friendly, courteous & professional staff. Morning breakfast was good as well. No issues or problems finding the hotel off the interstate. Very close to where we were spending out over night stay.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1039MGR, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay at La Quinta Inns & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for your kind words; our staff values your feedback.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

All the people working the front desk were great, very friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice and clean. Could've used a mini fridge and microwave. Tv is a bit small too, but all around a nice place.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1039MGR, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

I appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience. Your satisfaction and continued trust are our top priorities. I look forward to showing you that we are continuously working hard to make sure each visit meets your expectations and our high standards.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We had a late check in and early departure, just a quick stop between Disney and the Tampa airport. Check in went well, but there was a sheriff in the parking lot and I'm not sure it is in the best part of town. If we were to stay more than one night, I probably would have looked for another option. The room was clean, but the wall thin and we heard our neighbors just having regular conversation clear as day.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1039MGR, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide feedback about your stay. I'm sorry to hear that your stay was anything less than perfect. I do apologize for all the issues you encountered while you were here. We are working hard to fix and correct those issues. Thank you for your business and once again I'm sorry. Sincerely, 1039MGR