3,184 results
All reviews the concierge lounge convention center joyce williams champions sports bar balcony room water view amalie arena beautiful hotel the river walk valet parking ybor city lobby bar city view hockey game beautiful lobby trolley stop rooftop pool
Reviewed 28 September 2017

we stayed at property in advance of our cruise out of port of Tampa. Marriott property is well located to the port, the airport, Ybor restaurants. right on riverwalk. Also had access to the concierge level and had great views, outdoor patio. Service was very good. Had great service from Carl Fuller

Room Tip: view on riverwalk side is great
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Great hotel from the time we pulled up til we departed the next day.
Great rooms; great staff; very cleann, very nice and people..and staff.

Great view of the harbor...great Sunday brunch..

The room was very appealing; very clean and the bath was excellent.

Room Tip: Best views are West and above floor 12,,
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017

I came to Tampa on a business trip and decided to check out the pool on a Saturday afternoon. Hans and Jake make some solid Miami Vice cocktails. Amazing service!! I ordered both food and drinks, everything was made quickly and with great hospitality!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Far and away the BEST greeting I have ever received at a hotel was on this visit. Before I even got out of the cab, Andy had already pulled my suitcase out of the trunk, then he greeted me at the cab door, smoothly took my carry on and walked me to the front desk. WOW! I regret I didn't have too money handy but must say he made a GREAT first impression to a weary traveler. The hotel itself is nice and located on the riverwalk. It's right next door to a fun outdoor bar called The Sail where we had drinks. The riverwalk location is nice and made for a pleasant walk on the path in the morning. Great hotel and convenient to the cruise port. What is my complaint? No pen placed in the desk, ok, I think I can manage. Overall great experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Fantastic hotel with even better staff. Everyone I encountered in my week at this location from the valet crew to the bartenders at Campions were top-notch. Special shoutout to Carl in the concierge lounge for making me feel welcome and making the place look great!

Definitely will stay here again!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business