All reviews small basketball court free shuttle bedroom suite tampa downtown full kitchen convention center free breakfast hot tub within a mile radius oatmeal the river walk sofa bed hotel shuttle shuttle service housekeeping staff nice pool busch gardens
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Currently staying for one night then transferring to the Marriott near the convention center ... thank goodness!! So disappointed in the condition of this property and more so that they didn't provide advance notice of ongoing renovations and the high level of noise. No bueno! Staff is very nice! Offer a local shuttle for the local surrounding area which is nice and very helpful!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank valerie s
Tamela P, Front Office Manager at Residence Inn Tampa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

We are sorry for the experience that you had. The next time your travels bring you back to Tampa. Please allow us to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Leslie and I stayed here for 2 nights . We really like that the hotel is near a lot of restaurants and pubs. The staff was nice and the breakfast was good. First room we got, the bathroom was a little dirty but the moved us without an issue. The hotel is in need of a renovation.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your time here with us here at the Residence Inn Tampa Downtown. We appreciate the kind compliments and the feedback about your stay. We look forward to the next opportunity to have you with us again.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

After checking out at the terrible inn at little harbor, I checked in here. What a difference!
Excellent service and caring staff. I had to go to Tampa General Hospital because of a broken toe I suffered at the inn in Ruskin. They took me there by shuttle. I had a great stay. In the heart of downtown Tampa, close to everything. You never go wrong with a Marriott hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Wizbang237

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The staff is very nice and helpful! They seem happy to work at the Residence Inn (it probably makes the difference).
The breakfast is good - kick's off the day to a good start (our son is in heaven with the variety and the treats;-)
Love the pool, basketball and BBQ area (we've BBQ most evenings). The hotel shuttle brought us to do grocery shopping and waited for us.
I definitively recommend this hotel!
Thank you Residence Inn team (the people make the difference in hotels)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my sister and I because we could get a 2 bedroom suite since our sleep needs are very different. The hotel was very quiet which made a really rundown living room in the suite and somewhat scary clanking elevators a nuisance we could live with. The room was not cheap, but at least I got my Marriott Platinum Rewards points. There are lots of good local restaurants within walking distance and it was a quick drive from the hotel to Busch Gardens.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay with us.