See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Lobby was locked, had to call for a person to come. Rooms were old, dirty, and stinky. Phone didn't work. Called (on my cell phone) to lobby for more blankets and pillows and was told there was no housekeeping. Bath plug was missing. No bathroom fan. Terrible.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience during your visit. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry your room fell short of your expectations. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. We will revisit our deep cleaning program so that we can provide a much better experience in the future. We hope you will consider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I found the room to be dirty (the floors, the bathroom, and the countertops). Everytime I went to the front desk the was a sign that they were away - There was trash all over the outside - full trashcans that smelled and there was a wasp's nest outside my room.

After I left the property I realized I left a bag in the room - I called and was told that she was unsure what they do with thing left in the room. I left several messages for the manager "Lisa" and never heard back from her. (After 3 messages and 5 days later no call back).

The bathroom had no tissues or toilet paper when I arrived.

Felt dirty and room was loud - There is no security - VERY open

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the cleanliness and service issues you encountered while here. We have shared your concerns with the Housekeeping and front desk teams, and we have taken actions to ensure that we do not repeat these issues in the future. We are reviewing the situation as a training tool to improve our procedures and to ensure this does not happen again. We understand the frustration and truly hope you will consider giving us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Overall satisfied but TV channels seriously need to be updated. Location was good but difficult to go left onto the main road. Had to go right down the street to the light and make a U-turn as traffic was always heavy. Loved that the hotel was smoke-free. They all should be! Good value for the price. Staff very friendly.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Small rooms with even smaller queen size beds, ants in kitchen and bathroom, broken fixtures, poor internet service and tv picture, drug deals, NOISY, you have to call the front desk for ALL kitchen accessories/hair dryer and hope the have them. Maintainence POUNDED on our door at 9am, the first morning, for NO reason amd just walked away. Even though we had a late checkout the next morning, housekeeping did the same exact thing. Breakfast was terrible coffee, 2 crushed peanut butter granola bars and a few packets of instant grits. Lori, Lisa ams Maggie are very pleasant but that was the ONLY goos thing about the hotel

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank caroldN7883AR
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. Your feedback will assist us in our efforts to continually improve our service and guest experience. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Initially booked for two nights only stayed one night after not sleeping the first night due to roaches and a horrible smell in the room. I actually contemplated sleeping in my car I was so grossed out!! No excuse for this hotel's condition.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Tampa - North Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Please accept our sincere apologies for the odor and cleanliness issues you encountered while being here. We are very concerned about your experience and have immediately brought this to the attention of our housekeeping department. Please be assured that remedial steps are underway to ensure this problem isn’t repeated going forward. Counting on your kind generosity to accept our apology, we hope you will consider returning to our hotel on your next visit to this area.