“Lucky pick”

Cuisines: Sushi
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The shrimp tacos and shrimp po boy were awesome!
We were in town for business. After a long day of training this place was nearby and came highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

There aren’t too many Restaurants where you can bring your boat, let alone an 80 foot boat. We love this place and we go here every other weekend. Great food! Great friends! How can you beat this?
You don’t need a boat to enjoy this place.
Valet parking if you want. This place gets packed on the weekends .

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Great seafood! Beautiful view, good service nice bar! I hadn't had fish 'n chips for years so I decided to order it even though it wasn't gluten free. It was worth it ! I was surprised that the chips were potato wedges, not my favorite.

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Location and atmosphere was good. Food was fine. When we arrived and were seated, we waited over 20 minutes for a server to even come greet us/get drinks. Once that happened, service was good.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Went there for the first time for dinner with friends. I had Dukes Wings 7 for 12 dollars they where good but I feel hey where privacy for the amount of wings that I received. I also had Jambalaya and it was not what I expected. The cray fish was rubbery and it was not to spicy. I think the worst part of the evening when we ordered beer from the menus. After a wait the waiter came back and said we are out ordered another one same thing happened we tried the third time the Sam results. You would think they would know what beer was available after all this is a bar with food. The other dishes we had where good, fish, and shrimp. Asked for the checks and after approximately 5 to 10 min. They arrived then we waited another long time for the cards to be returned and a few of the checks fell on the floor accidents happen. By the way one meal was competed, it was never ordered with the rest. It finally arrived and they did try to make it right. When we come down next year for spring baseball we might try again.

Been to Hula Bay Club? Share your experiences!