1,126 results
All reviewsfire pitlaser spine institutefront deskbedroom suitebasketball courttampa airportparking garagefull kitchenshuttle serviceother hotelshome away from homehot breakfastevening receptionnice poolrental carfree breakfasthousekeeping staff
Reviewed 10 October 2017

The Staff was asked to stay at the hotel during the storm, and we met most of their families for those two days. I witnessed their Assistant Manager Jim "I believe was his name" prepare a meal for all of them and I thought that was such a kind gesture. They spoke kindly of him and said that he does that from time to time when they are swamped with work so that they don't have to go home and cook after a hard day and we were all impressed by that. They all said that He takes great care of them.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear 983tanyak

I wanted to say thank you for the awesome comments! I'll be sure to recognize Jim and his efforts. Come back soon!

All the best,

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Another great experience at this hotel. Friendly staff, clean, secure, comfortable, roomy suite, kitchenette. Great evening reception and complimentary breakfast. Close to the airport. Great rates and complimentary parking and wifi. Can't ask for more!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HomewoodTampa, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Dear Wade,

We appreciate the great comments about your stay Wade. We especially like that you keeping coming back as a loyal guest.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I have never seen a better staff in all my time traveling!! The place is worth the cost!! The room and facilities were perfect!! They treat you like family!! The staff always had a smile and willing to go the extra mile to help you!! Thank you Hilton!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear 647isaacn,

Our staff appreciates your comments. We are here to make you feel at home away from home.

Thank you!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

There is no way to know what you are watching on the tv. I talked to the manager and he admitted that it is a problem and that they are trying to fix it. I spent a whole week there without been able to know what programs are been shown

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Patsy P, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear ronnies161

We apologize again for not having the updated channel guides available. I assure you we will have that resolved by your next visit!

All the best,

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Not frequent air traveler so called hotel to check where to get shuttle. Each of the 4 times I called over an hour and a half period I was told I was in the correct spot to get the shuttle only to eventually find out I was not. Other ares where staff not as knowledgeable about what they offer as they should be Room A.C. so loud couldn't sleep.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank chrisbL7107QN
HomewoodTampa, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa Airport - Westshore, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear chrisbL7107QN,

We do apologize about the shuttle and appreciate the feed back.