See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 February 2013

The place two years ago was ran very poorly, the new people on board are really
doing a terrific job cleaning that place up, it was a dump!! Now it's actually a decent
motel especially for the price. For all travelers look into this motel you won't find a better staff or deal anywhere else here in Tampa take it from me I've been here fourteen years!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2013

What can I say about this place, it is a complete rat hole, parties in the parking lot, drinking and chaos on the balconies, just a complete drug haven. I suspect even the managers are partying most of the time. The beds are terribly broken down, there is no free breakfast, pool, or even stale coffee. Clean towels or linens are not an option. The televisions don't have remotes, and most of the buttons were so badly worn that you still cannot change the channels or volume. Seriously, the place is a complete and total dump that should be condemned. I had stayed there a few years ago under different management, and things were much better, its a shame the new managers do not care for the property as well as the previous ones. Do not stay here, it is a rip off!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank seasonedtraveler1223
Reviewed 29 January 2013

we are here now, management is awful, have washing machine and dryer but will not exchange money for quarters if it is working that day, will walk down to the room to inform you that you must bring your towels to office and leave your room number on them instead of picking them up at the door, WIFI only works if you sit outside or go sit in front of the office because they do not have enough routers as we were told by management. No ice machine. Do not furnish remotes for tv instead tells you to go across the street to Family Dollar to purchase one. People outside all night talking when are people supposed to sleep. Children running loose throwing stuff off balcony onto cars , who wants dog crap on their cars or shoes. This is most surely a crack motel BEWARE . Pool is the nastiest thing I have ever seen they should not even advertise it.

Room Tip: There are none
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I have pictures and video of a place that's suppose to b liveable for humans.nobody can believe that this place is actual ly open still.don't believe me??just ask me to see the picture s.I don't think my standerd a r real high,but living with roaches that are actually crawling on the bed while u sleep,,,is totally,totally,unacceptable.I will have fear of motels for the rest of my life.I had to video this stuff just so people would really believe me.the worst part is my family had to endor this themselves.I wouldn't b so upset if I could have been giving my money back.but I was told NO..even though I had living bugs ,crawling on every thing.please people,,, if anyone is reading this,,do not,not,not,rent a room here.

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Jerseyjersey5
Reviewed 31 December 2012

My family and I stayed this week at the Economy Inn and it was great! The room was clean and the kitchen had new appliances and cabinets. My family and I went to Busch Gardens and had a great time. The property had Free Wi-fi and Cable t.v. and laundry facilities which helped keep the kids busy. We plan on coming back in the spring.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family