See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2012

The beds have bed bugs and rooms have fleas and rooms look like crap.........

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank Djshadow2011
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I stayed a week and I couldn't sleep at night the bugs bit me all nite I could never get clean towels. I paid for a week but. after 3 days they told me I owed for the rest of the week most people who live there are addicted to pain pills even management

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank pillhead
Reviewed 5 September 2011

since cj and lu became manangers this is the best motel for the best rate i have found they have a friendly family enviorment here

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I was in a predicament. My water pipes in my apartment had busted. I came up to the Economy Inn with my children CJ the manager gave me a great rate for three days. It was nice to see other families in here as well. I felt really safe and could tell they really have been cleaning this place. Thank u Lou for hot coffee and donuts for the kids in the morning. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 27 July 2011

I have stayed at the choice hotel across the street at 1701 busch and payed two times as much and they could not give us a room with working ac. The Economy Inn is a great deal for the low price and they have kink beds, mic/ref and more. The manager and staff are very pleasent. I will be back.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple