“Bed Bugs, Bugs and more Bed Bugs”
Review of Economy Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tampa
Economy Inn
Ranked #143 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Bed Bugs, Bugs and more Bed Bugs. The Economy Inn is infested with bed bugs. The bed bugs are real bad, they bite all night long and you can not get any sleep. When we got up there was blood spots all over the sheets from the bed bugs we killed on us. It was the worst night in a hotel ever. There were also other small bugs and roaches. The place was not clean. People were up in the parking lot all night and cars with stereos blasting at all hours. The pool is green with things floating in it and you can not get any wifi as is on the sign. Stay any where but there!

Room Tip: Stay some where else!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sue S

Reviewed 19 March 2012

The beds have bed bugs and rooms have fleas and rooms look like crap.........

• Stayed: March 2012
4  Thank Djshadow2011
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I stayed a week and I couldn't sleep at night the bugs bit me all nite I could never get clean towels. I paid for a week but. after 3 days they told me I owed for the rest of the week most people who live there are addicted to pain pills even management

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank pillhead
Reviewed 5 September 2011

since cj and lu became manangers this is the best motel for the best rate i have found they have a friendly family enviorment here

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I was in a predicament. My water pipes in my apartment had busted. I came up to the Economy Inn with my children CJ the manager gave me a great rate for three days. It was nice to see other families in here as well. I felt really safe and could tell they really have been cleaning this place. Thank u Lou for hot coffee and donuts for the kids in the morning. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: August 2011