All reviews full kitchen bahama breeze social hour basketball court rocky point oatmeal clearwater beach free breakfast within miles cruise port free shuttle close to the airport fireplace bay causeway roomy surgery
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were pleased with unit 510. We had. 2 bedrooms with great king size beds. We didn’t use the kitchen so can’t comment on that. The living room couch was tired. The overall value was great particularly with an airport shuttle. There is a very good restaurant within walking distance & a small market about a block away. There is a free shuttle to a large mall Which is great for killing time if you have a late flight. We would definitely return.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Millie S, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello Connie,Thank you for staying with us during your Tampa visit. We are happy to hear you were able to enjoy our spacious two bedroom suite; I want to confirm that we are in the process of changing our sofa sleepers. Thank you again and we are looking forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Tampa.

Millie Sustache, GM

Reviewed 30 March 2018

A few of the rooms are on the water with nice decking to relax and enjoy the view. The staff were friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was good and included hot items such as eggs, bacon, waffles and oatmeal. The kitchenette was stocked with dishes and utensils. This is an older property and could use some maintenance and repairs. The unit next to ours had a window that was taped up with masking tape. The refrigerator was missing the lower handle - still no problem opening it. The shuttle to and from and airport was good.

Room tip: Request a room with a water facing baclony
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Babs3Boyz
Millie S, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello Babs3Boyz,

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed, and I was proud to read the notes you left about our amenities and staff. Your feedback is very important to our efforts for continuously improving guest satisfaction. We strive to do the best job we can and comments like yours are greatly appreciated. I've shared your comments with all of our staff and I know they are motivated by feedback like yours.

Millie Sustache, GM

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This hotel was the worst one I think I have ever stayed in. The pictures are deceptive, the rooms look nothing like the pictures. My room smell like mold and the sofa sleeper had spiders in it. The hotel ran out of clean towels and we did not have any room service for 2 days. The place was just horrible. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Housekeeping lied about me putting the do not clean sign on my door.The manager gave me a credit of $50.00 towards my $398.00 bill and said she was sorry! I could say a lot more but it is not worth it!

Room tip: Don't go by what you see on the internet, the pictures are deceptive.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Millie S, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel- Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hello Vernell D and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We take allegations such as these very serious and often use these reviews to improve our property. However, we would like to assure you along with every other guest that we indeed we clean all our suites including our sofa sleepers thoroughly also like to confirm that we treat all of our rooms on a weekly basis to ensure a pest free room. An apology note with a gift bag was placed in your room for missing the housekeeping service on a Monday and this was the reason we adjusted the $50.00 for that particular day. Once again, we are sorry that we missed the mark with meeting your needs.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I think this used to be a Marriott property. After we checked in noticed a cockerroach bug in kitchen and small bugs on the bed. This place needs a total renovation. We immediately checked out.
Staff was nice but would not stay there.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for the review. I am sorry you had a poor experience during the your recent visit. I want to clarify that our hotel is sitting on water; Florida is humid and has lots of unwanted pest. We always inform our guest to keep the entry door & sliding door by the balcony close at all times to prevent any pest from entering the room. We have a very aggressive pest control policy and have an outside company to the hotel routinely. We have been making many renovations to our property, unfortunately the room you were given has not been renovated as of yet. Once again, we apologize for your poor experience and hope that you consider giving us another opportunity to do it right the second time around.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and accommodations, spotless, well equipped and spacious, can't say enough about Ryan, helped us out tremendously, pool great, breakfast fantastic as well as social hour. Would recommend and stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello and thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are incredibly ecstatic to hear about how much you enjoyed your stay and our many amenities. We would absolutely love to have you back should you ever need another hotel stay in Tampa!