All reviews thomasville road breakfast staff great place to stay clean hotel definitely stay here again front desk staff convenient location easy access cookies lobby hgi accommodations mattress fsu hampton hurricane refrigerator
Reviewed 5 April 2018

If your looking for a friendly clean hotel in Tallahassee this is the place. From the time you check in to when you leave your stay is exceptional. Love the food and the breakfast can’t be beat. Work or just family time this is the spot. Thank you

Date of stay: April 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sharon P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you 905leighk, for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your kind words regarding our friendly staff and our clean comfortable rooms. Receiving great service , clean rooms and great food are very important to all guest so thank you for sharing. At Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have never had an experience quite like this one; apparently dogs have more rights in this hotel than paying customers have. It was not the cleanest HGI that I have ever been in, and in my parent's room there was a small area of hair on one of the beds in the rooms. That was handled appropriately, and some money was given back on the room for the inconvenience. I could have overlooked that. However, around 9:00 a dog started barking in the room next to mine and did not stop for over an hour. At one point dogs chimed in from several rooms. We quickly realized that there were many animals in this hotel and that the hair in the bed was from a dog (which made sense after the fact that it was in one spot in the bed). I was thoroughly disgusted. When occupants from several rooms approached the front desk about the barking dogs we were told that there was nothing they could do. She was very nice, and honestly all the staff were good at their jobs. I am sad they were put into this position by management. When I booked this hotel, I had no idea that animals were allowed in every room of the establishment. I will certainly not stay there when we are back in the area, and I will recommend that my acquaintances not stay there either. I am also irritated that I now feel that I will need to call the hotels in your chain before staying there to discuss the pet policy instead of just booking online. But, I did learn my lesson in that respect.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time write a review of your stay at our property. I am very sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with us. Yes, we are a pet friendly hotel in which we go the extra mile every day of making sure when guest travel with their pet that room is professionally clean. I regards to hair on the bed un aware how that could have happen due to our cleaning process but as a t team our number one goal is to ensure each and everyone of our guest has an exceptional stay every stay and we will do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. Also, the pet that was barking was address very quickly, as stated we can not control barking of a dog but is our responsibility to address a issue if it disturb other guest and we did . So Again, please forgive us. If I can assist you further please do not hesitate to contact me direct. Thank you again for staying with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Nice hotel, has been recently updated. Very clean and comfortable with great staff. Extremely accommodating! The lobby is very nice, very comfortable if you get tired of being in your room. Can't say enough about how nice the remodel is.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Sharon P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you Ann R, for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your kind words regarding our friendly staff and our great accommodations. Receiving great service and a clean comfortable room is very important to all guest so thank you for sharing. At Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us in the near future.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We checked in late and arrived to unhappy employee as we needed a room. We drove from Apalachicola as our dog needed emergency care at the Tallahassee vet. We were so tired and headed straight to the room. The bathroom floor filled with dark hair from previous guest. Went straight to bed as we were kept up most of the night from the guests the floor above. Don’t stay on the first floor. We tried the white noise to block it out to no avail. We tried to call the manager and she never called us back. We asked for her in the morning but she was not there before we checked out. We learned our lesson. Sad circumstances lead to a sleepless night all the way around.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tom M
Sharon P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thank you Tom M, for taking the time write a review of your stay at our property. I am very sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with us. I have shared your comments with our team and none was aware of your issue. I can assure you if they were aware you had an issue with your room it would have been addressed immediately. In regards to speaking with a Manager we have someone on duty from 7am to 11pm so I am not sure why you was unable to speak with someone. Again, I am sorry you were unable to speak with me our any of the department heads that were here on the morning of your departure. As a team our number one goal is to ensure each and everyone of our guest has an exceptional stay every stay. So Again, please forgive us. If I can assist you further please do not hesitate to contact me direct. Thank you again for staying with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The customer service at this hotel was spectacular! Kelvin was our waiter for our event and he did a wonderful job. Katie at the front desk made us feel like family. And the breakfast staff, including Kelvin were just amazing! They were always right there, ready to provide any need. We also appreciate how flexible the hotel was with our large group. We had many visitors from out of town who wanted to spend time visiting and the staff graciously allowed us to pretty much take over the lobby. I will definitely come back to this hotel! Thank you all for making our event care free :)

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you Shayman1225,for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your kind words regarding our friendly staff and our great breakfast. Receiving great service and good food is very important to all guest so thank you for sharing. At Hilton Garden Inn Tallahassee, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to you staying with us in the near future.