All reviews front desk room was clean complimentary breakfast breakfast staff the breakfast area apalachee parkway cookies staff was very friendly and helpful easy access enjoyed my stay would stay again excellent stay waffles home away from home florida state university convenient location parking lot
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We visited Tallahassee and had a great stay at Hampton Inn. Friendly staff, updated and modern entry, lobby, and room. Extras like the coffee bar, fresh baked cookies, and continental breakfast were perks! Overall great place to stay!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mallett5
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2018

Thank you for selecting Hampton Inn Tallahassee-Central as your home away from home. We strive to make sure every guest experience is one to remember and I happy to hear we exceeded your expectations during your past stay. If your travels bring you back to the Tallahassee area we hope that you will choose to stay with us again. Safe travels and we can't wait to welcome you back home again soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2018

Staff is friendly and they go above and beyond to help their customers. The lady at the front desk took great care of my 2 year baby and when I was having problems with my room the manager moved me to

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ericaml2018

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This is a great location with convenient access to the capital. Staff was super friendly to a fault at the breakfast bar, but very accommodating. If the lady at the breakfast bar ask you how are the eggs...it’s a trick questions so tread lightly with you final answer. There is cooking pride on the line and taste really matters. I did not try the eggs myself. The rest of the comp breakfast bare was clean fresh and well stocked. The room was clean and in good order, but watching TV is a chore that needs work. Flipping threw channels is very difficult with the remote and the on screen channel guide is extremely slow moving. Using the number pad to select a channel proved most difficult after finding a channel to watch. Bathroom had plenty of towels and a small assortment of tooth paste and toothbrush with shower cap in the room along with the standard shower gels and lotions. Gold members are offered 2 bottles of water and a selection from the box at the check in desk. Warm cookies make the evening trip to your room a plus for the end of a hard day. Front desk has a small area for snacks. Small breakfast area but very clean. My King bed and bedding and towels where fresh and soft. Over all the friendly staff wins the day for a repeat visit... Well done to all!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jpurifyjr

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Ended up staying here after I lost my wallet while moving my daughter in for school. Was a little nervous since it was a last minute, late night reservation(waiting for the bank to open the next day). The staff was exceptional offering me cookies and tea after a stressful day. The room was clean and modern with very comfy beds. Breakfast is included in the stay with both continental and hot options including a make your own waffle bar. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby and not too far from downtown.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Linda P

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Great employees. Very friendly. Hotel modern and clean. Nice location with lots of shopping in the area. Close to Capital and easy access to florida state university. Television only thing that needs upgrade and the service should be changed from dish network as the clouds from storm coming in knocked out signal

Date of stay: August 2018