All reviews front desk complimentary breakfast room was clean restaurants and shopping the breakfast area apalachee parkway cookies nice place to stay staff was very friendly and helpful easy access would stay again enjoyed my stay business trip florida state housekeeping staff convenient location king bed
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Arrived and staff couldn't find my reservation. Then they gave me a dirty room with a filthy tub and breakfast was horrible. Nice weather though and convenient location. Overall I was not impressed as Hampton Inn is usually much better. Will stay elsewhere when I return. Sorry. Wish I could give a better review.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton-Inn-Central, General Manager at Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2016

michaelgT6740TU,

I apologize for your experience! That is not usually how our guests find our hotel! I would love to invite you back on me for a free night stay to allow us to apologize and to show that our hotel is much better than your last experience!

Please contact me directly.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

We were in Tallahassee for one night and found this hotel clean and neat. The front desk staff greeted us nicely. The only downside was it was a sold out night and they didn't have the king room we reserved. We ended up with two double beds and there was nothing they were willing to do. I was disappointed but the room, nonetheless was very nice.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mudgesdad

Mudgesdad,

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central. I apologize we were unable to give you a king room! But am happy to hear you enjoyed the accommodations otherwise. We hope you will stay with us again next time you are in Tallahassee!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

My sisters and elderly mother stayed here during Thanksgiving week. When they first arrived, the front desk clerk noticed my mother was using a walker, so she immediately came out with a wheelchair and warm welcome. Another person accompanied my family to their room and made sure everything was satisfactory. during their entire stay, every single staff person went above and beyond to provide assistance and extend warm Tallahassee hospitality. This is now THE hotel to which I'll ever all future friends and family.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank meghguyton

meghguyton,

THANK YOU! We are so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay here at the Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central! I love to hear that my staff went above and beyond to take care of your family! We truly love what we do! We look forward to having all of you stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Hotel staff are always helpful and polite. The hotel is quiet and guests respectful. The restaurant next door Georgio's has excellent food. I'd definitely staff at this hotel again. Rooms are clean and tidy.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Chet Denise A

Chet Denise A,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central! We appreciate the feedback and are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 December 2016

Great staff & location. Hotel sits off the hwy which makes it very quiet. Plenty of restaurants nearby. The local Mall is nearby as well as the state capitol and downtown business district. FSU - FAMU - TCC are all nearby and easy to reach in just a matter of minutes.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Jack P

Jack,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel here at the Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the location of the hotel, as well as our fantastic staff! We hope that next time you are in town you will choose to stay here again!