All reviews wahoo front desk best westerns great hotel burger king free breakfast comfortable beds biscuits and gravy hot breakfast yogurt easy access nice breakfast off the highway would stay here again great room up to date the breakfast area
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Great stay! We were on our way back from Disney late stop here. This hotel was updated and clean we had no issues. We will definitely come back here. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. Great choice we made staying here

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Allie W, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your travels! I am happy you had no issues during your visit and you found our hotel to be updated and clean. I am also very happy to hear our staff made a positive impact on your experience. We hope you consider staying with us the next time you're passing through!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Absolutely FANTASTIC! I walked in with no reservation, exhausted after driving all night, frustrated and angry because I just walked out of a competing hotel that I had reservations at that was AWFUL! After that experience I sat in a parking lot and read hotel reviews, I found the Best Western Plus Tallahassee. I was skeptical of all the great reviews, but the second I walked in the lobby I started to believe. Charity was manning the desk and no joke... she is EXCEPTIONAL! She has that perfect blend of confidence and warmth. I arrived way before normal check in time (and remember, no reservation) and she had me in a room within 5 minutes. I went from angry and frustrated to happy as can be! THANK YOU Charity! You ROCK!

This place pays attention to the details, gives you what you need and then some. It's spotless, and I do mean SPOTLESS! The housekeeping and maintenance staff take as much pride in their work as Charity at the front desk. They are constantly at work making it beautiful! You might think that type of focus would make people aloof or detached. NOPE, not here. Every single staff member I encountered was welcoming, warm and helpful (and I encountered a lot, they are ALWAYS working to make this place great). You can 100% tell the focus here is on making guests happy! This place is almost magical. The customer service and attentiveness is like you might experience at a certain mouse house in Orlando or on a luxury cruise ship.

The decor is fresh and cozy at the same time. The beds are comfy, the shower heads are perfect (plenty of power to rinse every trace of shampoo and conditioner out of long, thick hair). It's interior corridor, very safe! Great WIFI, strong enough to stream videos and not drop my connection once! Breakfast is free, abundant and actually delicious. Plenty of choices and kept just as pristine as the rest of the facility. The toiletries are great! Just a wonderful place for a weary traveler to rest their head.

Seriously, this hotel is absolutely AMAZING! The icing on the cake? It's priced very fairly. It was only a few dollars more than the horrific dump I walked out of. It is much less expensive than a majority of hotels in the area. It's truly a bargain! You WON'T regret staying here!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Wow! I am so happy to hear your experience at our hotel went above and beyond your expectations. Traveling and finding accommodations can be very stressful, so I am glad Charity was able to provide you with a room right away and her caring, professional attitude went a long way! I am glad you noticed the small details we implement to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible and you found our location to be spotless and cozy! I will make sure to compliment all the staff members on your behalf with how great of a job they continue to do to keep our hotel clean and well-maintained. We hope you come back and see us again!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Have stayed here a couple times. Rooms are clean. Hotel is quiet. Good location near I-10. About 10-15 minute drive to FSU. Breakfast is OK, normal items, eggs, sausage, biscuits, etc. Rooms have always been clean and comfortable.

Stayed: September 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us again! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your experiences at our hotel and to continue to visit. I am very glad our hotel is in a convenient location for your traveling needs and you find our rooms clean, quiet, and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

You can tell this is an older hotel that has been remodeled. They keep it clean. Our toilet wouldn't flush but the chain had just broke out but I fixed that. Faster than waiting on maintenance. :) Was a little disappointed because I requested rooms away from the road but got rooms facing the road. They weren't that busy so hard to believe they couldn't help us out. Over all though it was good for the price.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking time out of your day to let us know about your stay at our hotel! I'm glad you found our hotel to be clean and enjoyed your experience over-all. I apologize that our staff was not able to put you in the room you requested. I will discuss this with my team to make sure they are paying close attention to special requests for the future. We hope you come see us again!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We arrived slightly early but the nice chap on reception was very accomodating and let us grab a coffee and relax by the lovely pool until the room was ready. The room was fresh and clean with quiet air conditioning...and breakfast was enjoyable too. My wife used the gym and reported it was a good facility. Would return again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit at our hotel! It is great knowing our staff took good care of you and you found the room fresh, clean, and quiet. I am also happy to hear you had the chance to enjoy our breakfast and fitness center during your stay. We hope you come see us again soon!