All reviewsroom was cleanhot breakfastchoice hotelsbiscuits and gravycentral locationthe breakfast arearoom rateup to dateair conditionermini fridgetargetfsufloridaratescollegegmcampus
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed on a Sunday evening and found basic room that was comfortable and clean. Wifi worked well, bed was comfy. Air conditioning was blasting upon arrival in 2 rooms our family Wuxi seemed a waste of power.
Breakfast was dismal, eggs looked artificial.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Not the easiest place to find, but not too difficult either. We arrived late but check in was routine and quick. We were attracted by a relatively low rate. The area didn't seemed well lighted but as the hotel was near a shopping mall, we felt safe enough. Not much was open in terms of places to eat except a Wendy's that also seemed dark although it was only 9pm. The room was clean and comfortable. We had no trouble with noise.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Customer Service: Very Good
Lobby Area: Clean
Overall: Recommended.

I was greeted with a friendly smile, from a polite young lady. Check was easy and simple. The young lady offer me the free grift or the points as a choice member. She explained everything to me.

The room was clean, fresh and neat. Plenty of hot water but water pressure was okay. The hotel was quite and I had a great nights sleep.

Overall I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Stopped here for an economical stop over for two days. Staff were superb, friendly, helpful. Hotel is dated, but efforts clearly made to do some updating. Room was clean. Everything serviceable. I would say better than most this category. Pool is not very appetizing, brown stains on the pool surfaces, water too cold to enjoy. Breakfast was average grade, but very accessible, lots of room to move around even with a pretty full load of guests, the tending staff were stellar at keeping things topped up. Also great with their service for the rooms. The windows are very brown with dirt on the outsides, desparately needs window cleaning for exterior. They seem understaffed; but work hard. We will stay again if needing an economical stop over.

Room Tip: Elevator is slow - try to get the ground floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

From the moment I approached and the was greeted by the sound of the screeching metal doors opening I suspected this was not going to be a great stay. The desk clerk was not at all welcoming, and could hardly he bothered with our checkin.
I have never been in a room that had a portable dehumidifier sitting on the floor next to the bed. The full length mirror on the bathroom door allowed you to watch yourself as you were on the toilet. That was just stupid. The TV was a first generation flat panel. Terrible picture. The room was very small and not very clean.
I typically like to stay at Choice Hotels. This is a very subpar establishment