Review Highlights
Most Catholic Catholic Church in Tallahassee

Great place, beautiful architecture, welcoming and wonderful staff, the priests are on fire in the... read more

Reviewed 7 November 2018
David E
Tallahassee, Florida
Beautiful Palm Sunday Mass

We enjoyed our mass at Co-Cathedral of St. Thomas More, we were happy to see all the young adults... read more

Reviewed 27 March 2018
tagent22
Saint John, Indiana

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a great Catholic church. The pastor was excellent and gave a great homily. Right next to FSU is also a bonus.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Every Sunday my husband and I go to this church! The church is beautiful with a lot of stained glass... The Mass is wonderful and the prists speak wonderful things in their homily.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank julianas777
Reviewed 28 June 2016

A beautiful oasis of peace and quiet beside the university and downtown. Lots of college kids and great ,using at the services, plus the old ti,erstwhile as well. Lovely stain glass windows and the special Door of Divine Mercy to walk through for special graces.

Date of experience: May 2016
2  Thank gfarmer668
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I have been attending the Co-Cathedral of St. Thomas More for many years, and I love it! I first went to this church as a teenaged undergraduate at Florida State University. I moved away then returned and tried several different churches, but decided it was worth the drive to the other side of town to be a parishioner at the Co-Cathedral. I feel very at home there, even with many changes in the church. I love the diversity of the people who attend the cathedral where you will see young and old, students and professors, families and singles, and people of diverse backgrounds, abilities, and ethnicities. The church follows traditions of the Catholic faith but also feels very open-minded. The beauty of the enormous stained glass walls is breathtakingly gorgeous. The priests are compassionate, kind, and funny. I enjoy the way they use humor to tell a story and get people to connect with the message. Every time I attend, I leave feeling like I was given just the message I needed to hear. I highly recommend this welcoming, wonderful, beautiful, compassionate, diverse church!

Date of experience: June 2016
3  Thank SunshineDiver
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I attended a High Mass wedding in the evening here at this beautiful Church. You actually feel closer to The Heavens here. It is well maintained and has beautiful architectural features A peaceful place to rest your mind and soul.

Date of experience: December 2015