“Spanish Decor”

Ranked #23 of 66 things to do in Tallahassee
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 28 June 2016

A beautiful oasis of peace and quiet beside the university and downtown. Lots of college kids and great ,using at the services, plus the old ti,erstwhile as well. Lovely stain glass windows and the special Door of Divine Mercy to walk through for special graces.

2  Thank gfarmer668

Reviewed 17 June 2016

I have been attending the Co-Cathedral of St. Thomas More for many years, and I love it! I first went to this church as a teenaged undergraduate at Florida State University. I moved away then returned and tried several different churches, but decided it was worth the drive to the other side of town to be a parishioner at the Co-Cathedral. I feel very at home there, even with many changes in the church. I love the diversity of the people who attend the cathedral where you will see young and old, students and professors, families and singles, and people of diverse backgrounds, abilities, and ethnicities. The church follows traditions of the Catholic faith but also feels very open-minded. The beauty of the enormous stained glass walls is breathtakingly gorgeous. The priests are compassionate, kind, and funny. I enjoy the way they use humor to tell a story and get people to connect with the message. Every time I attend, I leave feeling like I was given just the message I needed to hear. I highly recommend this welcoming, wonderful, beautiful, compassionate, diverse church!

3  Thank SunshineDiver
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I attended a High Mass wedding in the evening here at this beautiful Church. You actually feel closer to The Heavens here. It is well maintained and has beautiful architectural features A peaceful place to rest your mind and soul.

2  Thank Will132
Reviewed 5 June 2016

This Co-Cathedral is developed in the mission style and is very historic. It is worth the he time to visit and appreciate.

1  Thank Creechcr8v