Review Highlights

Beautiful Palm Sunday Mass

Reviewed 27 March 2018
tagent22
Saint John, Indiana

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 week ago

Great place, beautiful architecture, welcoming and wonderful staff, the priests are on fire in the faith, and the music is on point.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We enjoyed our mass at Co-Cathedral of St. Thomas More, we were happy to see all the young adults at mass. The church was very nice & it was a wonderful experience.

1  Thank tagent22
Reviewed 17 May 2017

This is a very friendly place to attend mass while you are in town. The church is beautiful but the people made it a very nice experience. They grated new people with warmth.

1  Thank 1991KEB
Reviewed 17 April 2017

We go there a couple of times a year when visiting Tallahassee and always feel at home. The service to include the music is awesome. We went to the Easter Vigil this year and it was the best ever!

2  Thank Steven H
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We love going to this church as we attended it when we went to FSU. Back then, Fr. Steve packed in the college kids and there was literally standing room only at Sunday night Mass. I still can remember his outstanding sermons!

1  Thank Betsy N
Reviewed 14 October 2016

I have gone to church here a couple of times while visiting my daughter at FSU. I like the music they do and the nice and traditional service that they provide. We normally go to the Sunday evening mass that is geared more toward the college crowd but even with that they keep it real and don't try to jazz it up too much. The music is contemporary but not out of control. The service is what you would expect at a Catholic church. The church architecture is nice as well. Old looking with traditional cathedral styling and somewhat unique strained glass window method for many of the windows.

1  Thank fz6uncaged
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a great Catholic church. The pastor was excellent and gave a great homily. Right next to FSU is also a bonus.

1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Every Sunday my husband and I go to this church! The church is beautiful with a lot of stained glass... The Mass is wonderful and the prists speak wonderful things in their homily.

1  Thank juliana s
Reviewed 28 June 2016

A beautiful oasis of peace and quiet beside the university and downtown. Lots of college kids and great ,using at the services, plus the old ti,erstwhile as well. Lovely stain glass windows and the special Door of Divine Mercy to walk through for special graces.

2  Thank gfarmer668
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I have been attending the Co-Cathedral of St. Thomas More for many years, and I love it! I first went to this church as a teenaged undergraduate at Florida State University. I moved away then returned and tried several different churches, but decided it was worth the drive to the other side of town to be a parishioner at the Co-Cathedral. I feel very at home there, even with many changes in the church. I love the diversity of the people who attend the cathedral where you will see young and old, students and professors, families and singles, and people of diverse backgrounds, abilities, and ethnicities. The church follows traditions of the Catholic faith but also feels very open-minded. The beauty of the enormous stained glass walls is breathtakingly gorgeous. The priests are compassionate, kind, and funny. I enjoy the way they use humor to tell a story and get people to connect with the message. Every time I attend, I leave feeling like I was given just the message I needed to hear. I highly recommend this welcoming, wonderful, beautiful, compassionate, diverse church!

3  Thank SunshineDiver