“Great Steaks (mmmm steak)”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #40 of 820 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Great steak and I am a steak/meat expert ("vegetables are what food eats")

We had two 8oz and one 11oz sirloins. All were excellently prepared and super tender. My party loved the mashed taters w/gravy, and salad.

Get there early on Friday. We got there at little after 6 and no wait when we came out at 730 there were probably 50 people waiting.

I happened to drive back by at 830 and there were still people waiting on the covered porch (and it was raining so that tells you good).

The birthday day song/routine kind of annoying but I bet kids love.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Seated quickly, service slow, 45 minutes to get meal, steak was rubbery and chicken sandwich was a piece of plain grilled chicken, no flavor. Salad was wilted, fries burned to hardness.
Good rolls, skip the cinnamon butter.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

For someone who eats out all of the time, I had not been to Texas Roadhouse in awhile. After a long week, I was greatly looking forward to coming and was certainly not dissapointed. I have to say that this time around was hands down the best dining experience I have ever had in terms of customer-employee relations. My server's name was Hakki and he provided my mother and I with service that you rarely see these days. He was so kind and engaging. He was observant to the words on my jacket and began asking questions that brought us through the depths of my favorite topic - marine biology. He never let my drink go empty and brought me so much bread and cinnamon butter, I still have a box! Their early dine special is still going on so make sure you get to experience these special prices and servers while you can.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We love this place. In fact unless my hubby is grilling himself we go to the Texas Roadhouse if we want steaks for dinner. Love the rolls and the staff are always friendly and efficient. My hubby loves the pork chops and the grandkids always want the baked sweet potatoes with the marshmallows.

1  Thank Mary6414
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

We ear here often when in Tallahassee. There were five of us had the Road Kill (chopped steak) and it was great for us rare and medium rare folks. The well done my oldest son had looked terrible, but he said it was good. My wife had the grilled shrimp dinner, she said it was great also. Highly recommend this restaurant for A lower-priced steakhouse with good food and great service.