All reviews floor to ceiling windows front desk fsu campus shuttle service higher floor comfortable beds street noise parking lot breakfast buffet hotel restaurant capitol building check in was easy very nice hotel i highly recommend this hotel florida state university convenient location staff was friendly
Reviewed 14 May 2017

Nice rooms, a bit out of the way, good but simple restaurant The pool and hot tub were lovely and the rooms very pretty. Nice health club as well. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. The bar was busy with people from meetings.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for work and others had a hard time with things but I thought it was fine! You have to bring a cooler if you want cold drinks but other then that it was fine! I have to say that James at the front desk was a great help and couldn't have been a nicer person! Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I checked in and had to quickly check email, change, and go to a meeting. Two lamps in the room didn't work, so while doing a quick survey to log in to wifi, I mentioned the lamps. Three minutes later, the front desk calls to fix the lights.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We only stayed one night. The room was comfortable and the beds were nice. It is on a busy street so we got to hear trash trucks in operation in the middle of the night. The elevators were pretty quick.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark X, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Lifeisagr8adventure,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your most recent stay. We are glad you had a comfortable experience with us and apologize for the street noise. If you are going to be coming back to Tallahassee we'd love for you to stay with us, during the reservation process or at check in you could request our parking lot side of the hotel for a quieter experience.

Best Regards,

Mark Xenophon
Director of Operations

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Front desk representatives were very friendly. Check in was quick. When my husband and I reached our assigned room, the bed was not made. So we went back to front and notified them. So they sent us to another room. That room was made up and we were happy. So I wanted to take a short nap since we flew in. So I pulled the covers back and found a big stain in the bed, the covers did not appear clean. They looked dirty. I had to call front desk. After a few minutes, the problem was rectified. I was happy and my husband was happy. Always check rooms and bedding is my suggestions. For an incentive, we received vouchers for free full breakfast. I thought our bill would a little less,

Room Tip: Our last room was on the 8th floor. Less noise. Much better than the last two rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Mark X, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Tallahassee Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Patricia,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay, we are happy to hear that our team took good care of you but sorry for you room experience. If you are going to be returning to Tallahassee we would love an opportunity to give you a truly great experience with us. You can contact directly at the hotel and I will take care of your reservation.

Best Regards,