“average local chinese fare....tables crammed together”
Review of Sze-Chuan Panda

Sze-Chuan Panda
Ranked #68 of 244 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 July 2016

our egg drop soup appetizers were good, our additional appetizers of an egg roll and a spring roll were also ok. an entree of chicken chow mien was meh, and a "triple crown" entree consisting of three meats was good. service was normal. don't go out of your way for this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

This has remained my most favorite Chinese restaurant for more than 25 years. The original owners are still there serving consistently excellent dishes from an extensive menu. The food is wonderfully prepared with outstanding flavors, perfectly timed and is very fresh. Portions are quite generous and of tremendous value. Waitstaffe is warm, welcoming, professional and attentive. The ambiance is comfortable and very pleasant.

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Drove all the way from Utica for the Sesame Chicken- very tasty, and always delicious. Needed to add more characters to get to 100.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

I have been coming here once a year for the past seven to eight years. We have always had good service and a good meal. Can't recommend enough.

1  Thank idanaLongIsland_NY
Reviewed 6 January 2016

I was at this place earlier this year. I reviewed it and gave it a "Poor" rating. I did not like the food at this place. I once again went as others in the party wanted to go. This place apparently is well liked by many. Service is friendly. The spring rolls were hard and oily. The fried rice was brown with soy sauce. I ordered the shrimp with lobster sauce. The shrimps were large and well cooked. I only go to this restaurant if others want to go. There are much better Chinese restaurant options in the area.