“Good Old Fashioned Chinese Food”
Review of Sze-Chuan Panda

Sze-Chuan Panda
Ranked #53 of 252 Restaurants in Sunrise
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 21 February 2016

I have been coming here once a year for the past seven to eight years. We have always had good service and a good meal. Can't recommend enough.

1  Thank idanaLongIsland_NY

Reviewed 6 January 2016

I was at this place earlier this year. I reviewed it and gave it a "Poor" rating. I did not like the food at this place. I once again went as others in the party wanted to go. This place apparently is well liked by many. Service is friendly. The spring rolls were hard and oily. The fried rice was brown with soy sauce. I ordered the shrimp with lobster sauce. The shrimps were large and well cooked. I only go to this restaurant if others want to go. There are much better Chinese restaurant options in the area.

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

After hours of shopping my daughter and I was tired and hungry. We stopped at this store front restaurant and ordered shrimp with lobster sauce and Panda triple delight. The food was tasty and large portions, the older lady was very friendly and made us feel quite welcome. Will definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

This charming little restaurant has a dedicated staff. They have a specialty menu of 35 to 40 items that include soup to desert as well as a regular menu. The place has been in business for 25 plus years and is family operated. The prices are reasonable and the food in my opinion is excellent.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

The food here is bad. Bland, but large portions. Its seems popular with the 70+ group. I would never go here if it were my choice, but I have been here many times with groups. The service is very friendly. The food is the worst Chinese food I have ever had. It is not even as good as fast food Chinese food you you can find in shipping malls. The food, while in large portions, is very much altered for the non-Chinese senior citizens who want a fixed price meal that includes soup or egg roll, main dish, fried rice, and desert.