We stayed at this hotel for two nights in February. It was easy to find, located on the main highway, although I wish it was walking distance from downtown Stuart. Plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. The breakfast was really nice both mornings. Good pool with sun most of the day. Rooms comfy and had micro and refrig. which is always nice. Front desk was very polite with our check-in and my requests later for a comb and some lotion. Downtown Stuart is a nice place to walk around and has good restaurants. I would recommend this hotel to any travelers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Downtown Stuart is the perfect blend of location and accommodations. Conveniently located near the center of activity, near shopping, championship golf courses, beaches and water sports. Hotel features free deluxe continental breakfast. Outdoor heated pool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia APAC and Booking.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Downtown Stuart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Downtown Stuart Hotel Stuart
- Best Western Stuart
- Stuart Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Downtown Stuart Florida