“Fair fast food”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The taste, texture, flavor, is just so so. Would not recommend. Noodles were stale and shrimp were mushy. For $10. It was a waste. I sent my plate back and when returned, it was not any better.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This PEI WEI use to be very good. Gone down hill. Food is not cooked right. Beef is not chewable. Shrimp have lost some weight, smaller. We just have to pass on this place in the future.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered five takeout meals tonight and all 5 were disappointingly poor. There was a time that they had good food but the last two times I've ordered from them have not been good.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 May 2017

The trick at eating at Pei Wei’s—or other Asian restaurants—is to find favorite dishes that you enjoy. There is plenty to choose from at Pei Wei’s. The food is cooked to order visible to any viewer.

Table and chairs are abundant. The large menu display is easy to read. There are a number of dishes that you can choose from chicken, shrimp, steak and even vegetarian. There are also various sauces you can add like Kung Po, Korean or even Mongolian.

My wife enjoys the shrimp, broccoli and brown rice combination. She has not balked at patronizing Pei Wei’s with that dish.

I enjoy the Hot and Sour soup. It is rich and flavorful. I also like the Mongolian beef. You can add either rice or noodles. My next try is with Lo Mein noodles for ninety-nine cents more. Fried rice is extra, but I didn’t think it had much flavor lacking any pork or vegetables.

There is the Pei Wei’s Reward Club. It is easy to join on-line. I prefer its big brother, P.F. Chang’s. There is not one in Stuart so Pei Wei’s is one of the Asian restaurants that we patronize.

Pei Wei’s has a loyal following, particularly with the business community. It is located in the Stuart Center ever since the plaza was built.

If you found this review helpful in any way, please press “LIKE” to let me know.

Date of visit: May 2017
1  Thank Marty B
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I have eaten here a couple of times and it's a great little place, especially if you want Asian food on a budget or as a fast food option. Although enjoying the restaurant most of the time, I did order tofu for the first time the other evening and it was less than enjoyable. It was crispy almost as if it was fried, like a french fry. It was hard and tough, not good. If you're a tofu lover, I would not go to this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Pei Wei Bistro? Share your experiences!