“one of the only chinese ill eat”
Review of Pei Wei Bistro

Ranked #135 of 302 Restaurants in Stuart
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 7 February 2015

I like pei wei's I tried it because I saw it was a chain owned by PF CHANGS and was having trouble finding good chinese food (to my northern standards) in stuart, jensen area. This place is good!

Reviewed 3 February 2015

Many people don't know that Pei Wei is actually owned by P.F. Changs. The food is fresh, the customer service is great. It can be very crowded at lunch. They do offer outdoor seating. The management is great and accommodating if you have issues, just ask. There is a reason this location is consistently crowded, well done!

Reviewed 6 December 2014

When we crave for Asian food, we always go to this place. The location is very accessible and the price for me is just fair. I always love their appetizers, never miss to order that!

Reviewed 30 November 2014

First let me say, I love Pei Wei. But, I do not have one close to me, so whenever I am in the vicinity of one, I stop. The food is usually consistent and the service normally good. That is until I stopped by this Pei Wei. I called ahead for the exact same thing we always order- Party size Mongolian Beef. I opened it at the restaurant and saw it looked like boiled beef with sauce dumped on top and raw scallions dumped on top of that. It looked like no Mongolian Beef I had ever ordered. The manager came over and I told him what I thought it looked like and he said yes, that is what it was. I said no, I ordered it that way all the time and the ingredients are usually cooked together. He said no that was not corporate policy and that every other Pei Wei was doing it wrong. I explained that I would have to go home and cook it and he told me that if they cooked it, it would be soggy! So I spent $50 to reheat the Mongolian beef hoping to have the flavors come together. They did not. Bad experience, bad manager. NEVER AGAIN! STAY AWAY!

1  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

Went for a quicker then usual meal. I ordered the as appetizer Hot and Sour soup...it was not hot and was Luke warm. Portion was good but smaller then previous bowl as before u received a large bowl and 2 cups for sharing...not any more.

I had for dinner Mongolia chicken and my wife had the shrimp with brocoli. ..Both meals came with rice on same plate with the dinner. Previously u would receive full plate of main meal and rice in another bowl. We did order each large portions as they called original portion but they were smaller then in the past. Now their is a choice of small portion or original sized portion for a few $$ more...but still smaller then in past. I quest they figured that if u call one original people are not smart enough to see it is smaller.

My food arrived and my wife waited over 5 minutes for hers. When I asked waiter he said they had to make more brown rice. I guess I had the old rice???

They should have served meals together or at least said something as we waited and waited until I asked as we thought the forgot to prepare her dinner.

Food was average for price but not great.

Not sure if we will return.

Been to Pei Wei Bistro? Share your experiences!