All reviews dunkin donuts off the highway room was clean would stay here again convenient location the breakfast area first floor florida
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Traveling with a group of ten people. The hotel is right off I-95 and next to a Dunkin Donuts and Wendy’s. The hotel and room were clean but a bit dated. It was surprisingly quiet being so close to the interstate. The staff was very kid and accommodating. No issues.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hello dcollard70,

My name is Anthony and I thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am glad you liked the friendliness of our staff and the location of our hotel. On the other hand, I am sorry for the shortfalls you have experienced with the condition of your room. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with our 2 young granddaughters. They were so excited there was a pool. We went into the pool area and were unable to even get in. there were cigarette butts floating on top as well as in the bottom of the pool. There was dirt leaves plastic and who knows what else! When I went in to the manager he was the only one working and was unable to help us. It was so disappointing that they could not get in the pool . However I wouldn't take a chance because who knows what else was in this filthy pool. I can tell you that our room is clean but after seeing the pool I worry how clean the room really is. We've stayed at holidays inns in the past and never experienced an area as dirty as that was.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Hi Nancy J,

Thank you for taking the time and consideration to let us know about the circumstances surrounding your visit to our hotel. We are happy to have hosted you and your granddaughters' stay and as our visitor, you are one of our most prestigious guest.

We consistently strive to achieve high standards of service and facilities, I am sorry we failed to meet your expectations on this particular occasion. The issues you had with the cleanliness of your pool and level of customer service cannot be taken for granted. I understand your dismay and I want to assure you I have forwarded your remarks to the Executive office of the hotel for checking. Necessary steps will be taken to prevent recurrences of this nature in the future.

On a positive note, I am pleased to know you took this opportunity to stay with us with your family. I hope you were able to enjoy the complimentary breakfast we offer.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to offer you a more pleasant hotel experience in the future.

Best,

Zel N.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Standard HI good for one nighter while on the highway. Good free wifi and breakfast plus plenty of food options nearby. Place needs an update; bathtub security strips have worn away and no bath mat so dangerously slippery in tub. Why are there even still tubs in road hotel baths? No one would ever use except for tots.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2018

This a cheap hotel. Same bad breakfast every morning always sausage and eggs and cold like yesterdays leftovers.
No bananas, no yogurt even the dining room tables you will have to share sale pepper with other tables.
Swimming pool is ice cold and dirty with leaves never seen a person use it the week we were there.
The room various broken things like the toilet was missing a screw cap on the seat several tiles missing around the tub fridge rocked back and forth.
I would give maids towels at 10 am and would not get replacement towels till 2 pm?
So I guess they don't want you to shower between 10-2?
The place was cheap you can tell they are trying to squeeze every dime very cheap.
Manager and maids would walk right in to your room without knocking.
I have stayed at maybe 20 Holiday Inn Express and this was on the very bottom of the list. If this was the only Holiday Inn Express I ever stayed at then I would never stay at another again. I will continue to stay at Holiday Inn Express but if I get another bad one then I will switch to another brand.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hi stanman1007,

I appreciate you leaving feedback about your experience at our hotel and for staying with us. Your thoughts as one of our visitors is highly regarded.

It is our goal to deliver the most genuine hospitality to all our guests, I am sorry we failed to accomplish this during your stay. I certainly understand your frustration towards the room amenities and breakfast items you received. Let me assure you that this is not the daily norm at our property as we do strive for customer service excellence in everything we do. This goes the same with the level of service from the management and housekeeping, I am sorry it was not impressive.

We will continuously strive for improvement to ensure that we are consistent in providing impeccable service and accommodation. Please know that I have forwarded your review to the hotel management.

Thank you again for your feedback, I hope you will give us a chance to provide you a more positive stay.

Best,

Zel N.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean. The management was very nice and polite. But the beds in my room were just horrible. I did not get a good night sleep . I certainly did not get my money’s worth which was A little pricey.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stuart, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hi George V!

Thanks for letting us host your family's trip here in Stuart and sharing your thoughts! We're always proud of our hotel staff, and I'm sure they'll be equally pleased to know you appreciate their efforts. Also, thanks for mentioning our clean rooms. I'm very sorry though about the issues with the comfort of our beds and pricing structure.

Being a consumer myself, I totally understand where you are coming from, and experiences like this will put me off as well. I assure you that this is not typical at our hotel, nor excusable. I shared your comments to our General Manager and Facilities team, so we can make the necessary updates to make your future stay better.

Again, thanks for your feedback, and I hope to welcome you back, so we can make it up to you!

Safe travels,