“Dinner with friend”

Fresh Catch Seafood Grill
Ranked #46 of 309 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Casual Contempory Style Building, Outdoor Seating Featuring An All Weather Pateo. Full Bar, Oyster Bar, Pleanty Of Seating... Booths, Table Seating, & High Tops. Convenient Onsite Parking
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Seated right away inside. We both had fish and chips. The fish was haddock good size portions and very good. Chips were waffle fry's. We shared teramasu for desert. Very impressed, will return.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We had a party of 23 and received excellent service. Call ahead for reservations. Ask for Paul for your server. The asparagus was the best...good blend of sea salt and pepper. Blackened any of your fish(red snapper, Mahi mahi). We all had clean plates. Will come again when in town to also listen to the live music. Oh I forgot to mention the crab cakes...it's all crab meat...the best ever.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

As a local in Stuart it's hard to find decent seafood for some reason. The past few times coming here the cigarette butt collector at the entrance has been on fire. The hostesses are never there to seat you. Never once was offered refills of water, never took dirty appetizers plates away, and ordered 1/2 dozen oysters they brought a full dozen. Not a big deal on the oysters except they sucked I ate three. They weren't old just low quality and charged prices as if they were from PEI or Martha's Vineyard. Also the shucker left giant chunks of shell in the three bites I had. No more chances for this place from me.

1  Thank roadfooder1
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Traveling with a bus group that had dinner here based on recommendations from some locals. Great choice of a restaurant for our group. They have a great variety of seafoods. We were told they have their own boats and catch and dress on site most of what they serve. It tasted as if it could not have been any fresher. Service was very efficient considering the size of our group, and host, management, and wait staff were very friendly. Dinners are generous portions and fairly reasonably priced. This is the first time I have ever been in Stuart, Florida and is probably the last time I will ever be here. So I am glad I had the opportunity to dine here on this trip.

1  Thank EDavis44
Reviewed 11 February 2017

We went for an early dinner with friends and caught the Happy Hour. We had the fish tacos and Buffalo Shrimp.from the Happy Hour menu. You get two taco's that had a big piece of fried Haddock. The Buffalo Shrimp was a large portion and tasty. We also had the Mahi sandwich and Two taco Mahi platter. Both dishes were fresh and very filling. The Mahi came with a choice of coleslaw or fries. I had the coleslaw, which was a bit tart, but good. We will definitely come again as it was a nice atmosphere and they have a live band outside on the deck.

The menu choices are vast and I am sure the other items are just as fresh and good.

Been to Fresh Catch Seafood Grill? Share your experiences!