“Great Selection of Fresh Seafood and Homemade Soups.”
Review of Tausha's Seafood

Tausha's Seafood
Ranked #37 of 308 Restaurants in Stuart
Price range: USD 3 - USD 14
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Friendly Staff. Ample parking. Best store bought tuna salad in town. Very clean. 4 soups to choose from.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

We visited for lunch again, and were happy as usual. I ordered the appetizer portion of the ocean perch, and it was a very large portion. I started with conch chowder which is a nice slightly spicy tomato based chowder. Those who like co-slaw will enjoy this. My sons got the shrimp dinner and mahi-mahi dinner. The 13 year old finished the shrimp, but the 10 year old took some home. So order accordingly. If you like a lighter lunch, consider splitting a dish and getting extra co-slaw. Lemonade is made from scratch also.

The location has a small set of tables (about 10), and a counter to purchase fish and shrimp in the back. After noon, they have a set of soups to eat in or to go. The have a great fish dip to purchase, and they are working on their own recipe.

1  Thank Zlch0c
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

We ordered a fish dish. When came home we were very disappointed. It was like fast food cooking. Deep fried. Dry. Terrible. Never will we do take out from them

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

I was home in Florida and visited this new restaurant and found the best fish I've ever tasted. It not only tasted great but it was fresh! I highly recommend everyone to at least try it.

3  Thank andrewholden
Reviewed 18 December 2015

The atmosphere is very laid back. All platters are fried, which isn't a favorite of mine. They do have wine and beer. The variety of fish is plentiful. All platters and sandwiches come with hush puppies, fries and cole slaw. The platters are plentiful with the fish of your choice. I choose the grouper and my husband had Mahi. Both were good. We couldn't finish the platter. It's very clean and the servers are friendly.

1  Thank pab931

Been to Tausha's Seafood? Share your experiences!