“Fish lovers heaven, great soup”
Review of Tausha's Seafood

Tausha's Seafood
Ranked #37 of 308 Restaurants in Stuart
Price range: USD 3 - USD 14
Reviewed 4 April 2015 via mobile

We have a family of fish lovers. Two had lobster bisque and one had New England clam chowder. Both were filling and tasty and not over salted (which some soups are).
I got the fish 'appetizer' as a main dish for lunch. This was a Lethe portion of lightly breaded mahi-mahi. Others had grouper and another had shrimp. All were very filling.
Two others got the fish sandwich with fries and hush puppies, and cole slaw. Cole slaw is homemade and should be mixed before you eat it.
Great value for fresh breaded fish for lunch. They do have chicken strips if you have one non-fish eater.

Reviewed 26 March 2015 via mobile

Just went to the new and improved Tausha's for the first time and I was not disappointed!

Besides picking up some fish to cook we also bought a fried shrimp dinner. Generous portion, lightly battered and perfectly fried. And the shrimp is wild caught!

Excited to see our favorite local seafood store expanding.

1  Thank Amy S
Reviewed 5 March 2015

Purchased fish from this market for several years. Having moved to new location they are beginning to serve the freshest fish meals available. Do not be put off that they are only offering fried fish, this is only the beginning! I NEVER eat fried foods however, the other patrons plates looked great and were obviously being savored. So glad I decided to try - the fried shrimp and fried scallop were wonderful. They use Mazola Vegetable Oil in their cookers and clean the oil regularly - I didn't have to ask, you can taste the difference, the fries and hushpuppies have no old/fishy taste from other foods. Can't wait till the oven arrives and I can order my usual broiled fish.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

LOVE their fresh daily boiled shrimp - I pick up a pound every time we have guests so we can serve during cocktails. We alos love to buy fresh fish once a week - and sometimes the wonderful home-made crab cakes. They usually have everything else you might need - including great service.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The market is very Clean, NO Fishy smell, FRESH FRESH FISH! Delicious! Very friendly staff! Easy to find. TRY IT!

Been to Tausha's Seafood? Share your experiences!