“Stopped in for a bowl of soup...”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #173 of 309 Restaurants in Stuart
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Stuart is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I stopped in today for a couple of bowls of soup to bring home. I was amazed at the different choices of soups on the menu. The clerks waited on me with such professionalism for the late evening hour. There were guests scattered around the restaurant enjoying their food and all was welcoming. I didn't have to wait long to be served and my order was ready in no time. I really enjoyed the corn chowder soup and my Mom couldn't get enough of the tomato soup. My go-to favorite is the broccoli cheddar, but I wanted to switch up and try something different. Even the bread served was still fresh and tasted great. The restaurant appeared to be clean, organized and no funny smells when you walked in. I've been to this location before during the morning hours and everything seemed the same. Oh, I love their Hazelnut coffee too! Yes, I do agree with one of the other reviewers that the prices are a bit high, but if the quality remains consistent, I can splurge every now and then. I just wish that the Panera Rewards program would be updated and have better perks and more savings. This was a great experience and will be back again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Walked in and dealt with horrible employees at the counter. Everything I asked for was out. I finally found something they had. Walked into the dining area. There were at least 10 empty tables and booths. Every one of them was filthy with food debris and napkins, utensils, cups, etc. The floor was trashed...was like the aftermath of a sporting even with all the trash on the floor. Cleaned my own table to use. Left about 20 minutes later. In that whole time, not a single table was cleaned up by the employees.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Sure it's a limited menue but the options are sure-fire and more than adequate with some items delicious. The service is excellent and so is the value. This location is not "overpopulated" so either a booth or a good table was always available.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

The variety of bagels, sandwiches, soups and pastries is fantastic. Their coffee is also very good - again with a nice variety of flavor choices. Almost as quick as fast food but so much better!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Panera Bread for a few years. I'm honesty not sure when the price jump on the pick 2 happened but it's up to almost $10 now. Haven't been much in the last year. I went twice in the last couple of weeks. And I am so upset with the price you charge and the quality of the food. I ordered the pick 2, 1/2 broccoli cheddar soup and 1/2 Italian sandwich. Both we tasty, but I can't under stand how I payed $5+ for the 1/2 sandwich I got twice. (I have a pic to post of the most recent). I can totally understand $3+ for the soup. The sandwich was very small and just thrown together. Meat hanging off the bun that when I fixed it all the Giardiniera fell off. They need to take there time making the sandwich and maybe just a little on the bun so it's not so small and meat and topping doesn't fall off. The baguette that can with the soup was much bigger when it didn't need to be.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!