“Best Bagels”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #173 of 308 Restaurants in Stuart
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Stuart is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 11 March 2017

The variety of bagels, sandwiches, soups and pastries is fantastic. Their coffee is also very good - again with a nice variety of flavor choices. Almost as quick as fast food but so much better!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I have been going to Panera Bread for a few years. I'm honesty not sure when the price jump on the pick 2 happened but it's up to almost $10 now. Haven't been much in the last year. I went twice in the last couple of weeks. And I am so upset with the price you charge and the quality of the food. I ordered the pick 2, 1/2 broccoli cheddar soup and 1/2 Italian sandwich. Both we tasty, but I can't under stand how I payed $5+ for the 1/2 sandwich I got twice. (I have a pic to post of the most recent). I can totally understand $3+ for the soup. The sandwich was very small and just thrown together. Meat hanging off the bun that when I fixed it all the Giardiniera fell off. They need to take there time making the sandwich and maybe just a little on the bun so it's not so small and meat and topping doesn't fall off. The baguette that can with the soup was much bigger when it didn't need to be.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

This is a place we always go back to. My usual order is "You pick two"
I love a cup of soup such as Broccoli Cheese, and half a Chicken Chipotle sandwich. Their Veggie sandwich is also great. They have low-calorie soups as well.
My other favorite is their Greek Salad with Quinoa. I prefer ordering no dressing or dressing on the side because Feta cheese and Calamata olives are salty already, so too much dressing makes the salad overly salty.
Their turkey sandwich is generous and you can order one with avocado too.

Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Panera has very small bagels compared to bagel shops. They are unable to do anything which takes extra effort. My girlfriend likes to have the bagels scooped out and this always creates a crisis. They seem to be challenged to even toast the bagels. Unfortunately we don't have great options for bagel shops right around this area. I find Brooklyn Water Bagel in Jupiter far superior to Panera for bagels. The wait is often quite long at Panera as well and there is not a good means to queue the customers.

Reviewed 10 April 2016

I always opt for drive thru because the restaurant is most always full. The customer service is great! The food is wonderful, especially their soups. Try the Tomato soup & adult grilled cheese sandwich. AWESOME!!!!
The prices are on the high end, but it's worth it.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!