“Eat well and Healthy”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #173 of 309 Restaurants in Stuart
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Stuart is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Panera's while a chain is between fast food and restaurant food. Nice venues, comfortable. Fresh breads and soups. Great unique sandwich's. Always fresh. Stuart location above average for the chain. Very good service.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

Fast upscale pastries, soups and sandwiches. Panera is a national chain, and offers same quality wherever you go. which is pretty good. A bit more pricey, but generally everything is good and pretty fast. One qualifier is the Med. Chicken. I think they were running out of the chicken, but the vegan variation was still ok.

Reviewed 23 May 2015

This is a typical Panera Bread Restaurant. This location replaced a Diner. It is located in a very busy area with on site parking. As usual very good sandwiches and soup. The staff at this location is especially friendly. A nice place to visit.

Reviewed 24 March 2015 via mobile

I spent $9.80 on the pick 2 - half tomato mozzarella sandwich and half chicken Greek salad. As you can see in the picture i received a flat bread sandwich with hardly any cheese! When u order a tomato mozzarella you expect mozzarella. I obviously got way more spinach. They should rename this to the tomato spinach flatbread!

I did not get a baguette that is listed on my receipt. Yes I understand it's free but it's still missing. And they didn't give me near enough dressing to ensure at least each bite had dressing. Also the croutons were inedible. Not crusty enough to eat but not soft. I bit into one and I couldn't actually bite it to eat. It's weird.. Either way $10 bucks (no drink) and a 10 min wait in line for a half assed lunch was disappointing. I don't see the appeal...

Reviewed 10 March 2015

You never get a bad meal here...from bakery to breads to salads to sandwiches...it's all good. This is a great place to meet friends...lots of seating and the restaurant is very light from all of the windows. You can use their wifi and just have a cup of coffee. They have healthy choices here but the pastries are definitely NOT a healthy choice :-)

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!