“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Excellent service, and good food for a good pricw. What more could you ask?? I haf delicious clams, wife surf and turf, friends had ribs. Good drinks, too.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

It is typical bar food for Florida with a local feel. LOTS of pictures of folks with their prized fresh catches!!! Has bar smell and feel - typical bar service hospitality I would have to say that staff appear to all need showers!

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

Great Food, Great Service, Nice Atmosphere! Lunch, Dinner, or Late Night! Full Bar! Tiki outside dinning available!

Reviewed 19 October 2016

We arrived late and there was still a 15/20 minute wait to be seated. We were able to find two spots at the bar and decided to eat there rather than waiting for a table.
The bartender was prompt and friendly even with the packed bar.
Our meals were served hot and delicious. I had the Chicken Philly Cheese steak and my partner had pasta. The other meals we saw served near us looked just as good.
I can see why it was so busy

1  Thank Linda M
Reviewed 15 October 2016

The staff is friendly, always smiling, and the food is just great.
I can't go without their burgers!

Been to Flanigan's Seafood Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!