“Inviting Open Bar with Great View”

Mulligan's Beach House Bar & Grill
Ranked #72 of 309 Restaurants in Stuart
Price range: USD 7 - USD 25
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: About us: Mulligan's Beach House Bar & Grill (Mulligan's) was founded in 1997, by George Hart. The Mulligan's brand includes six Florida locations - all with water views - in Sebastian, Vero Beach, Jensen Beach, Stuart, Lake Worth and Lauderdale-By-the-Sea. Mulligan's is a full-service, family-oriented, seafood restaurant serving flavorful menu items that will surprise and delight any taste bud. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 365 days a year. Thursday nights are family nights at Mulligan's where kids 12 and under eat for free with an adult meal and child beverage. Mulligan's is the perfect spot to relax while savoring a tasty appetizer, the world famous Monster Fish Fry, a frozen drink or our famous Beach House Bloody Mary as you watch the game or the waves crashing against the beach. Quality food served in a lively atmosphere is what Mulligans Beach House Bar & Grill is known to deliver. As true native Floridians, we understand what you are looking for in a seafood restaurant - outstanding food, top-notch service, breath taking views, and a clean place to enjoy it. Our mission is to provide this to every guest, you will be glad you chose Mulligan's. Looking forward to welcome you and your family! About the owners: George Hart - President, owner and founder of Mulligan's Beach House, is a 30+ year veteran in the restaurant industry. He founded Mulligan's when he was just a lad and grew the Mulligan's brand to six stores before taking on acquisition partners in 2016. His dream has always been to grow the Mulligan's brand Florida wide and to provide family-friendly dining to the waterfront communities within. George Hart has a "BIG" heart and outside of the restaurant business his two greatest joys are his children: Austin & Gracie. On his time off he spends time with them, enjoying all that Florida has to offer. JPB Capital Partners - is a leading equity investor in lower-middle market companies located primarily in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast U.S. and benefiting from the consumer economy. Since their founding in 1995, they have deployed over $200 million across 36 platform companies in food, beverage, restaurant, personal care, retail and consumer health sectors. Representative past and present partner companies include Calgon health and beauty, The Greene Turtle Sports Bar & Grille, St. Josephs' Aspirin, Ticknors, and Zips Drycleaners. JPB is currently investing out of its third committed fund. Have a big event or business meeting to plan and want the perfect place to plan it? Mulligan's Beach House event planners will help you with all the details to make your special event very special. We can plan and accommodate an indoor event in our private beach side banquet room, create a special outdoor event in our backyard beachside, or our waterfront patio location. We have the ability to accommodate up to 40 guests and will work with you from start to finish customizing your special event to your own specifications. Event planning specifics per location: Jensen and Vero offer private rooms available for events. Jensen can accommodate 40 guests while Vero can accommodate 45 guests. Lauderdale by the Sea, Stuart and Sebastian locations do not have private rooms, however, both can accommodate 30 guests in the main dining area. Lake Worth offers two different outdoor private areas. There is a North side patio that can accommodate 40 guests and a West side patio that can accommodate 50 guests.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were walking along the board walk when I noticed a waiter in a bar mudding huge leaves of mint - I asked if he made mojitos AND if the outside bar was dog friendly - YES to both questions! That was good enough for my husband and me The waiter was a young man / I think his name was Andy. He was attentive to our needs. We ordered off the Mulligan's menu but I think that the bar area was called the " Board Room". There were only a few tables to sit down as it truly was mostly a bar. The food was excellent. And while I do not order mojitos unless we are vacationing in Cuba, I broke my own rule, succumbing to the mint and thoroughly enjoyed my Florida mojito. Even the dog was happy after being provided a water dish by Andy. I can't remember what we ordered but I know we enjoyed the food, the attention and the view.Thanks for a great luncheon.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere, with beautiful views of the water and a family/fun vibe inside. The shrimp appetizer was fantastic! We also tried their conch fritters, which were tasty but not the best we’ve had. Hubby got the clam strips which he enjoyed and I got the grouper topped with a crab cake and lobster sauce. The grouper was good, but not something I would order again. Overall it was a positive experience, and we would visit again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Not only the food was terrible, but there were mistakes made on my bill and I unfortunately had to deal with the most unprofessional manager I have ever encountered (Erin). I will never be back to this place.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We live blocks from here. If you want fine dining......perhaps move on. But this place is ozzing Florida charm. In the water, happy hour specials, great attitude with the staff and some live music to boot. Life is about attitude and timing......right place, right time, nice people and comfort food....love it

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Great location. Stopped in for drinks and dinner on a busy Saturday night to watch the Celtics game. Staff was great to get us a table and tv to watch the game. Downhill from this point on.
No raspberry for margaritas...no lime for Corona..ladies room had sticky floor and disgusting sinks.
Could not finish get out fast enough.
Our waitress was fine and lots of them there. Not sure how you run a bar on . A busy holiday weekend like this.
Very disappointed. This may be why there were parking spots in their lot.
Hope they they take care to make it what it should be.
Pelican Cafe had lines 15 minutes before close.

Date of visit: March 2018