“Anniversary Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I traveled down the intercoastal waterway from Baltimore MD to Florida. It took us a week. We wanted to have a wonderful evening off the boat and celebrate our special day. The marina is within walking distance to the town of Stuart.
We stayed at the sunset marina and had an excellent dinner here! The fish was great and I had the pork chop it was enormous and delicious.
The drinks were great. I had the
Pear martini and it was one of the best I have ever had
However, try to get seating outside it is more relaxing. We were seated inside
And it was extremely noisy.
Also, don’t get the key lime pie for dessert it was horrible. The waiter,
Vince was excellent!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,041)

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We had a pleasant table outside. The staff was smiling and efficient. The women ordered the luncheon salads... perfectly delicious. The men ordered some of the hot dishes and loved the fish offerings. We all enjoyed wine and lingered over our lunch.. visiting and catching up. It was a perfect South Florida lunch!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

When the server said Rock Fish with crab and veggies, and I asked for rissoto instead of potatoes -- I imagined a bit of fish, a bit of crab, frozen veggies gussied up. Wrong. Ample portion of rock fish, an amazing amount of crab meat, the best veggies -- green beans and beautifully cooked asparagus. More than adequate chowder. A table mate had their pistachio crusted mahi mahi, another had the mahi mahi special. All were excellent. The musician was talented. And the perspective: overlooking a boat basin on the Atlantic. Large yachts bobbing in place. Nice walkway near water.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

went there for dinner 11/6 & had a swordfish special that was delicious ,service was top shelf.there was a singer that was not too loud just entertaining the crowd.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We sat outside the restaurant overlooking the ocean. The scenery with the blue sea, sailboats and yachts was a dream only to wish about. The waiter was very helpful. I had the Mahi sandwich which was blackened and served on Kaiser roll. The others ordered blackened fish sandwiches. The fish was fresh and delicious.

Been to Sailor's Return? Share your experiences!